7 Point System for Adobe Photoshop CS3
This chapter shows how Scott Kelby Saved a sorry looking landscape shot using his 7-point system. Scott can fix any photo with his revolutionary 7-Point System for Adobe Photoshop CS3. In this sample chapter, he works his magic on a less-than-lovely landscape shot.
Landscape, Page, Arizona
Read the chapter at Peachpit ,
continue reading below:
I recommend Scott Kelby's 7-Point System for Adobe Photoshop CS3 to anyone coming into the Design and Visual Communication field.
When you click here, you can save up to 30% on Adobe Photoshop books, and help support the Design & Publishing Center at the same time!
... and that too I highly recommend!
George Engel, Naked Serviceman, Mac Guru, author, reviewer, and editor at large
About the author: George Engel has been a computer guru probably longer than he will admit -- as a computer expert, he authored The Naked Serviceman book, about his journey through the history of Apple's Macintosh as owner/founder of an authorized Apple Service Center. He owned one of the first Apple II computers as well as one of the first Macintosh 128s. He hangs out with the Lakeland User Group in sunny Florida
Participate in your Design CenterLots of fun and information for all... don't forget, any community is only as good as the participation of its members. We invite your tips, tricks, comments, suggestions and camaraderie.
- Ask for the DT&G Monthly: to receive DT&G newsletter each month, happenings in the Design Center and regular columns like the "Mail Bag" and "Cool Sites"
- SUBSCRIBE : to the Designers' CAFE email list
- Link to this site, and then show us the link. We'll send you any of our current door prizes, just for your trouble.
- Help Support The Design Center: with your donation, we say thank you with free books, listings, and even links on the front page!
- READ Our Writer's Guidelines: before sending articles
- SUBMIT: a news link, new font, or product review
- SUBMIT: a link to a Photoshop web site