The Gallery at Graphic-Design.com presents:
Leane K. Wells is a graphic designer and illustrator from Indianapolis, Indiana with respectable skills in graphic design, digital imaging, technical illustration, and copy editing.
As evidenced by this small sampling of her portfolio, she's proficient at handling a wide variety of projects, from creative design to technical interpretation. As a freelance professional, her 20-plus years of experience makes her comfortable juggling concurrent projects with short turn-a-round deadlines.
Leane spent 17 years in graphic support to consumer product engineering, at AT&T and then Lucent Technologies. Her portfolio shows successful design projects in the full spectrum of activities from corporate identity expertise, market communication materials: brochure, newsletter, direct mail, poster, signage, consumer instruction booklet/guide and logo design. She also demonstrates a superb hand for technical illustration --exploded view line art -- which is a rare skill in today's creative marketplace.
- R&S Designs, a marble product company uses this graphic in all it's merchandise packaging. Original design, layout and copywriting.
- Calendar Photo Montage:
- St. Vincent's Hospital, holiday season annual fund raising calendar following 9/11. The hospital wanted to honor the country's mourning with a special image. This is a photo montage using stock photos and original photography.
- IYG postcard campaign:
- Indiana Youth Group. This post card highlighting Homelessness, is one of 12 that was used to educate the region of services offered through the Indiana Youth Group.
- Technical line-art illustration:
- AccuChek product collage:
- Roche Diagnostics. Prior to this product's manufacture the engineering department responsible for developing it wanted a wall sized graphic which represented all the participating disciplines. All photography and imaging is original and my own.
- Video On Demand Brochure:
- Regional cable company - original design, photography and copywriting of entire brochure
Entering the digital age, Leane has embraced digital photography and imaging, photographic montage, web graphics on both Macintosh and Windows computer systems. Her software of choice is Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop but employs the various value/features of PageMaker, InDesign, ImageReady, GoLive, Dimensions, Streamline, and QuarkXpress.
- Some of her previous clients include BellSouth, Lucent Technologies, AT&T, Philips Consumer Communications, National City Corporation, Spark Interactive, Triden Construction Supply, Teracom Media Group, and various small businesses. She holds a Bachelor of Science degree; 1979, Ball State University, with a double major in visual communications and photography
- Leane K. Wells
Indianapolis, IN 46219
back to the Gallery Lobby
Design & Publishing Center Lobby |
DT&G News Front Page