This beautiful art showcase book from Adobe Press features 30 established and emerging Photoshop artists, their masterful work, and tutorials demonstrating their techniques for using Adobe Photoshop.
Curated by renowned photographer and educator Ibarionex Perello, this book features an inspiring collection of innovative Photoshop artists and their amazing artwork. The images represent a mix of techniques and styles and are field-defining works that demonstrate technical excellence and awe-inspiring aesthetics.
I am never looking to create the ‘perfect image.’ I enjoy producing pieces that appear destructed and manipulated.
Readers will also appreciate the artists' commentary about their inspiration and philosophy about their art. In addition to the art showcase, this book includes several tutorial projects that teach techniques for working in Photoshop. The how-to content, comprising 25 to 30 percent of the book, is based on general Photoshop features, so this book can be useful for users of recent and future versions of the Photoshop software.
- TUTORIAL: Ibarionex Perello : Enhancing the Details
- TUTORIAL: Ibarionex Perello : Enhancing the Light
- TUTORIAL: Ibarionex Perello : Guiding the Viewer Experience with Contrast
- TUTORIAL: Ibarionex Perello : Making Images Pop
- TUTORIAL: Adam Baron : Creating a Winged Vision
- TUTORIAL: Scott Stulberg, Creating a Different Look with Blending Modes
- TUTORIAL: William George Wadman, Climbing the Walls
- TUTORIAL: Richard Baxter, Creating a Stormy Composite
- TUTORIAL: Gediminas Pranckevicius, Monster by Moonlight
- TUTORIAL: Miss Aniela, Body Repairs
- TUTORIAL: Sean Teegarden, Blend Modes and Layer Masks, an Unbeatable Combination
Artists featured : Ibarionex Perello, Adam Baron, Holger Maass, Tim Tadder, Jaclyn Corrado, Scott Stulberg, Alexander Corvus, Martine Roch, Marcos López, William George Wadman, Christopher Schneberger, Stephen Marc Joel Grimes, Riley Kern, James Porto, Richard Baxter, Nick Vedros, Brooke Shaden, Tony Sweet, Jim Kazanjian, Gediminas Pranckevicius, Miss Aniela, Sarah Wilmer with Mike Schultz, Walter Plotnick, Erik Almas, Dean West, Star Foreman, Valp Maciej Hajnrich, Sean Teegarden, Maki Kawakita
Adobe Master Class:
Photoshop Inspiring artwork and tutorials by established and emerging artists
Adobe Photoshop Master Class: An Interview with Ibarionex Perello
Download the sample pages includes the chapter on Jaclyn Corrado (PDF FILE)
REMEMBER : When you find a great Photoshop practitioner, or a good Photoshop tutorial, please share it with us! If you create Photoshop Tutorials yourself, please post your info here so you can be considered for a Photoshop Fave! Of course, some of our favorite Photoshop posts can be found in the legacy Photoshop Tips & Tricks web site!
And, thanks for reading