Learn Adobe Photoshop
Tips & Tricks by doing... in The Design & Publishing Center
|Introducing the first of our Off-Line Seminars
Photo Retouching with Photoshop 5.5
... full 8 Hours of Certified Training in downloadable PDF format -- includes FREE Photoshop VQG!
Introductory Discount SAVE 25%. . . !
- * Photoshop Spot Color Channels
- * Building Spot Colors with Percentages
- * Trapping in Photoshop
- Flaming Text: Kenneth Jernigan sent in his tips for this technique
- Vampire BLOOD with Master Photoshopper Rick Kelly
- Make a Peppermint Stick: you asked for it!
- Chrome and Polished Metals: our readers asked for it
- Making Eye Contact: for dramatic design (by popular demand)
- Creating a "Burned Hole" Effect - with Joe Kling
- Put a child's face on a Pig! - with Joe Kling
- A Brief waltz through PATHS
- Polished Metal with Levels, Layers & Chrome (in the pdf)
- Simulating Wood with Layers a recipe for highly profitable wood signs
- Feathering for Soft transitions
- Scale & Feather step by step
- Photo Cropping for Dynamic Design (from: "Creative Layout Techniques" series)
- Using "Expand Selection" to create type effects (from: "How'd they do that" series)
- Creating the "X Files" Type (from: "How'd they do that" series)
- Layer Basics: Understanding the dynamics of using layers
- Bevel Buttons the easy way (response to reader question)
- Photos for the WEB: tips and tricks for optimizing web photos (private)
- Developing an Image: The Multicom Story (private)
- A New Interface for McGraw Hill's "Nutriquest" (private)
- A free copy of Photoshop Five for Subscribers (private)
INTRODUCTORY DISCOUNT SAVE 25% . . . !
Joseph Kling's complete Photoshop Photo Retouching Seminar
... full 8 Hours of Certified Training in downloadable PDF format!
Photoshop . . | . . The Design & Publishing CenterThank you for visiting The Photoshop Wing of The Design & Publishing Center , http://www.graphic-design.com/Photoshop/Tips/ Copyright 1992, '93, '94, '95, 1996, 1998 The Design & Publishing Center, all rights reserved. Contact The Design Center design team for web page critique, makeover clinics, or website design, production and hosting.