Publish your tutorial here
Readers are standing by to discover you
Why you want to be a "FAVE"
Your tutorial will include a brief bio and link out to your site.
Your tutorial will be promoted in the DTG Newsletter
You will receive a FAVE button on the Photoshop Page immediately upon publication of your third (3rd) tutorial. (The Photoshop home page generally welcomes 6,000 to 10,000 views per day)
Your tutorial must:
- be contained in a single document
- include all steps necessary steps for beginners
- be written as clear, step-by-step instructions
- contain sufficient screens and captures to support the instructions
- include before and after, or results screens
How to become a "FAVE"
Complete all the fields below.
Photoshop 911 needs your help:The Photoshop 911 Emergency Room is very busy -- it is impossible for us to help them all. That's where your help comes in handy. If you want to write a tutorial, then we can supply you with the most popular questions, most frequently asked by readers.
NOTICE:Permissions: By posting your tutorial here you are granting permission to link to that tutorial either by web browser or donwload, and you are granting non-exclusive permission to publish your tutorial.
All links or tutorials referenced by Photoshop Tips & Tricks, Photoshop 911 or Photoshop Madness will include credit to the author, along with links to the author's web address.
Entries that are incomplete, or do not fulfill the above criteria will not be considered. For general comments please contact us.
- This form is NOT automated. A human volunteer actually reads your message and will respond when necessary. (Please allow some time for reply!)
- Contact details and email addresses are NOT sold nor transmitted to any third party. We must have a valid email address for trainer contact in case of contract job.
- You will be added to the monthly DTG email newsletter. (light text email newsletter)
- You will NOT be added or subject to any spam or spammer lists. (We prosecute spammers, not support them!)
- By posting your tutorial here, you grant non-exclusive permission to the Graphic Design publications group to link to, republish, post, or provide downloadable copy. All rights will be retained by the author. If you do not agree with these terms, then do not post your tutorial.
SPAM ALERT: SPAM will be deleted and reported to the SpamCop, and the Internet Blacklist.
... thank youReturn to the Photoshop Department, or the Design Center Main Index
Participate in your Design CenterLots of fun and information for all... don't forget, any community is only as good as the participation of its members. We invite your tips, tricks, comments, suggestions and camaraderie.
- Ask for the DT&G Monthly: to receive DT&G newsletter each month, happenings in the Design Center and regular columns like the "Mail Bag" and "Cool Sites"
- SUBSCRIBE : to the Designers' CAFE email list
- Link to this site, and then show us the link. We'll send you any of our current door prizes, just for your trouble.
- Help Support The Design Center: with your donation, we say thank you with free books, listings, and even links on the front page!
- SUBMIT: a news link, new font, or product review
- SUBMIT: a link to a Photoshop web site