Create a beautiful love wallpaper
In this tutorial i will show you how to create a beautiful love wallpaper.
1. Create a new layer and fill it with white.
Create a gradient fill layer:
2. Open the cloud heart. Cut the heart and move into main document, transform it:
Press Ctrl+L to adjust brightness and contrast:
3. Create a new layer and place it under cloud heart layer. Use cloud mist brushes to draw some clouds in the sky:
4. Cut the model and move into main document. Press Ctrl+L to adjust Level:
This step is to adjust brightness and contrast on model.
5. Open the rose stock. I choose a red one and move into main document. I resize and transform it:
Right click this layer, choose Blending options:
. . .
6. Create a new layer, use pen tool to create a path like a string that connects cloud heart and left model arm. Apply stroke path with hard brush, 2 px and color f60410:
Add layer mask and use soft black brush to erase selected pars:
7. Make a new layer and place it under string layer. Use soft brush with red color to create a string hole, lower opacity to 40%:
8. Create a new layer under string layer. Use soft black brush with opacity 40%, flow 40% to make shadow for string on model:
9. New layer and set it above string layer. Use hard brush, 2 px and color f60410 to make string knot:
10. Create a new layer, choose text tool, font Gigi ( a default Window font), color f60410 to type some sweet words you want on heart cloud then distort it a bit:
Right click it, choose Blending options:
11. Create a new layer, set it under cloud heart layer. Use linear brush, number 658 and white color to draw on the pic, then transform it like the pic below:
12. Create a new layer, use music brushes to draw on the linear brush:
13. Create a new layer, use pen tool to create a path:
Then choose Stroke path with hard brush, 2 px, color fa0505 :
Add layer mask to erase to make this string look like this:
14. Create a new layer, use Custom heart shape color e93030, to make a heart shape on the pic, then hit Ctrl+Enter to make selection, apply Stroke :
Then transform and move it to the top of string:
15. Create a new layer, use heart brushes, number 128 with red color. Press F5 to adjust its settings:
Paint on the pic:
16. Create a new layer, use soft brush, color d23a50 to paint on model lips, then set it to Soft light 100%.
17. Make a new layer with settings:
Use Dodge and Burn tool to enhance eyes, eyebrows, teeth.
18. Create some new adjustment layers:
Reds: -53, 0, 0, 0
Yellows: -34, 0, -28, -10
Cyans: 100, 20, -100, 85
Blues: 100, 27, 100, 42
Whites: 12, 0, 0, 0
Neutrals: 0, 0, 0, -9
Color Balance: Midtones: -14, 0, 0
ABOUT the author: Jenny is a digital artist in Hanoi, Vietnam. If you like what she writes or want to keep in touch with her, you can subscribe to her blog, which has lots of freebies : Poetry Writings Art Design, or like slip on over and check out her "LoveCreativity" Facebook page to keep up on her latest works.