Speaking of the Southwest
Put a TACO on your font list...
- I couldn't resist plugging this month's font: TACO MODERN Some will call it grunge,
but I call it fun!
- Ben Haber, the artist tells us:
- "TACO MODERN is the most twisted item on the TACO menu. The other two
fonts in the family are TACO SALAD and RED CHILI. I believe that if you enjoy TACO
MODERN, you will find TACO SALAD and RED CHILI essential."
- We think so too! If you would like this sample, you'll love using TACO MODERN.
It's shareware ($10), and it's available in our forum on eWorld, The Design &
Publishing Center's "Publishers'Warehouse" or from your own favorite online
- Be sure to register that shareware fee, because when you do, you'll also receive
one special bonus font not available on any of the on-line services.
- You can also get the whole package, along with TACO SALAD and RED CHILI for a
paltry registration fee of $20 sent to
- Ben Haber
P.O. Box 22744
Santa Barbara, CA 93101, USA.
- He can be found online by sending mail to: BHaber@aol.com
- That's it for this month in the signs department. Keep a keen eye out for those
signing opportunities -- and by all means let me know any cool items you turn up.
Try our ceramic sign concept, and better yet, try it with Taco Modern for that real
- PS: Seen any cool signs, or great fonts... let us know about them! Don't forget
our "Keen Eye" awards...
- Happy hunting!
Return to: &Fonts!... or, &Type!
The Design & Publishing Main Page
The Design & Publishing Map
Contents Copyright (c) 1996, Fred Showker. Reproduction or reuse of
parts or all of this manuscript without prior written permission is expressly forbidden.