Beacon at Bangsar
friendly tone with readability
Reviewed by: Bennie C. Taylor
|In the original review request of Bangsar Gospel Centre Youth Fellowship, the author commented: View photos, news and events of the Youth Fellowship of Bangsar Gospel Centre. Discover how this Christian group in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia reaches out to the community in KL.|
- A friendly tone; frequently updated content; well-placed, logical, and consistent navigation; and easy readability - all these things make up a very pleasant web site. The site has a fresh and open feeling and serves its purpose admirably.
Congratulations on your excellent use of English! Visit Bennie's site at MC Web Design
- I notice you are using XHTML. This causes no problems in my IE6 browser. Have you viewed your page in various browsers to see whether it always displays as you intended?
- Your site serves as a newsletter for those already participating in your activities. Since you are also sharing information with the world Internet community, you might want to put a short welcome and introductory paragraph right there on the home page. If you feel the material currently listed on the home page must remain here, you could add a third column for "notices."
- You updated your home page with an ad for the Easter Drama Festival.The image is quite attractive except for the text which lacks clarity. Perhaps a smaller version would serve just as well.
- A sitemap is always a nice addition. But the search engine seems hardly worth the time and effort needed to keep it up to date.