Medical Billing & Transcription
needs more clarity, less hype
Reviewed by: Bennie C. Taylor
|In the original review request of Medical Billing & Transcription, the author commented: I am having trouble getting the site together. This is a business that I am starting and would like help in getting it together. This is a one-stop medical billing and transcription service, along with legal transcription. Any comments would be greatly appreciated. |
- A previous review of this site only discussed the HTML. Since a brand new webmaster needs a little help with content management as well, I am adding a few points for consideration.
- Don't hype me
- Studies have shown that most readers do not like promotional writing on a web site. They prefer objective facts. I would like to know more about your business.
For example, maybe you should give some details about your approach to billing and management.
- Why do you call your business "creative?"
- Do you plan to offer your services locally only or universally? How would you do this?
- Who are the people who do the billing and management? What are their qualifications? What experience do they have doing this sort of work?
- How much do you charge?
In other words, back up your claims with facts showing why your business can benefit a potential client.
- Visual Clues
- If you have a friend with a simple graphics program who is willing to spend a few minutes, you can create a very uncomplicated page, something like this.
And please, remove the counter!