Tomato Cages site
captivates reviewer, brings thumbs up!
Reviewed by: Donald Peterson
|In the original review request of Veggie Cage Tomato Cages, the author commented: This site was designed to present a new and better product for tomato growers. The benefits are illustrated to further demonstrate the product usefulness|
- Being a city dweller, I will probably never use the product this website offers. Yet, I became fascinated in this product because of the fine way this website promotes it!
- Visually Eloquent Web Design
- This is a fine example of visually eloquent web design that communicates its message clearly.
Having never heard of a "veggie cage" before, I was quickly able to discern the purpose of the product and its benefits.
- The design never overpowers or obscures its intent -- to sell the product!
- The navigation is intuitive, there is nothing to 'figure out.'
- The text and layout is clear, easy to read.
- The content is authoritative, well written and organized.
- The Bottom Line
- Above all, the website did a good job of convincing me that if I ever needed a "veggie cage," this is the one to buy!
Commercial web design is at its core a capitalist tool. It sells stuff. The designer of this website clearly understands that mission and fulfills it.
- Editor Notes:
- Donald Peterson operates Newark1 Web Design Portfolio and Guide