Good site needs fine tuning...
Reviewed by: James Kahan
|In the original review request of iBilt Technologies Limited, the author commented: It's a website of IT sevice provider company, iBilt Technologies Ltd.|
- Initial Impression:
- Very clean and crisp looking site, without being sterile-- Light, pleasant colors without too much contrast.
- Initial loading: Reasonably quick over high speed connection.
- Front Page: The vertical text scroll has issues -- there seems to be a problem with the formatting of the text scroll area. The text was consistently just under the Flash of the globe on the left hand side. Any resizing of the browser window only made it worse. Scrolling action of the text works well however.
- Nice amount of information on this page without being too overwhelming.
- Top/bottom Menus: All links work properly, nice organization of site content.
- Organization of information is logical and the site is easily navigated.
- Site Map: Well structured, not confusing.
- Nice font selection and consistency.
- Elements needing attention:
Review - Good: Nice, clean and well organized site -- aesthetically pleasing with good graphics.
- Your Flash graphics speed is too slow, makes animation appear jerky and unprofessional. You need some adjustments there to smooth it out.
- The ticker scrolling is a bit jerky as well.
- Menu style is inconsistent across pages; I would continue using the same color scheme from the home page.
- Title style of individual pages is also inconsistent (compare "Project Execution" on business-project execution page to "Healthcare" on business-healthcare page).
Browser Used: IE 6. 0, 1280x1024/24bit resolution