What a neat site!
Reviewed by: Bennie C. Taylor
|In the original review request of Kinnon Keepsakes: Scrapbook and Paper Craft Store, the author commented: This site is intended for a new store that opened the end of last year. The purpose of the page is to give easy access of information to the viewer reguarding store events and classes and such. I was wondering if there are any part of the site that could be tweaked in order to either enhance the look or functionality of the site. Keep in mind the client wanted a bit of a simple look to it so there really wasn't much room for off the wall creativity. Thanks.|
- This is a pleasant and effective site:
- This site starts with a unique, identifying logo
- puts the store address right up top
- lists its hours clearly
- and has very logical and effective navigational links across the top and bottom of the page.
On the home page we learn exactly what is offered. The store's "Special Events" are well organized and set off by headings showing name of event, date, and time. The content is friendly and the font is easy to read. Scrapbooking sounds like fun. You seem to be very knowledgable about many aspects of scrapbooking.
- Educate your reader
- Since I know nothing about this craft, I would like to see some samples of the work produced. Perhaps you could add a few images of the work done by customers showing what they have learned. Also, it would be interesting to see samples of the custom designs you have created for others.
Although the colors used are not my favorites and the background and scrollbar are a little dated, this is a pleasant and effective site.