Get a formal critique and find out...
what's wrong with your web site
If you're not serious about a web site critique, you should be. Even if your site is doing okay, and seems to work well, a professional critique can point out many ways to improve the results you get from your site. If you have an ecommerce site, it's even more important to improve your users' experience.
Improve your page, Improve views and results
A detailed critique will arm you with valuable information -- whether it is to validate the work done by designers, or to help you make your site the best it can be.
Extensive analysis and critique
We concentrate on the essentials and on the areas that need help the most. Recent critiques ranged as large as 3,000 words -- so these are extensive reports, not the brief reflections found on other web sites. Your formal critique may include:
- Step by step review points about your site
- Evaluations of navigation, graphics, layout, design, and functionality
- Suggestions on improvement, ideas for branching, concepts for more persuasive content
- suggestions for improving color scheme or the use of images
The formal critique is initiated by your contribution to the Design Center. Use PayPal to make your advance contribution. Upon receipt and notification, we shall contact you for the details we'll need for a thorough critique. (No PayPal account necessary!) Critique Fee: $150.00 U.S. dollars
Full Scale Web Site MakeoverFull Scale Web Site Makeover fees begin at $350 US, and will depend on the complexity of the site. Expect fees for a personal or moderate business site to average between $350 to $750 US. Extensive makeovers or redesigns begin at $350 and increase depending on the complexity of the site.
All of the materials purveyed to you in the process of a Formal Critique are your property, for your exclusive use. These critiques may be kept confidential, however, with your permission we may publish the makeover, or follow your progress as you develop your own makeover.
If you would like a Formal Site Critique, please contact the Web Design & Review Team, so we can discuss your needs.
Participate in your Design CenterLots of fun and information for all... don't forget, any community is only as good as the participation of its members. We invite your tips, tricks, comments, suggestions and camaraderie.
- Ask for the DT&G Monthly: to receive DT&G newsletter each month, happenings in the Design Center and regular columns like the "Mail Bag" and "Cool Sites"
- SUBSCRIBE : to the Designers' CAFE email list
- Link to this site, and then show us the link. We'll send you any of our current door prizes, just for your trouble.
- SUBMIT: a news link, new font, or product review
- SUBMIT: a link to a Photoshop web site
- Trademarks & Legal