Personal Web Sites for Review
this listing includes web sites which were submitted as "personal" web sites and are warranted by the submitter not to be "for profit" or commercially oriented.
Disclaimer - Reviewer Beware: We do not endorse these sites or their products as Good or Bad by virtue of posting them here. All content was authored by the posting party, NOT Web Design & Review. They were posted by their authors specifically for the purpose of a CRITIQUE -- not advertising!
- Destro's Myspace
- Im not sure how to go about this cause I know its not the greatest profile in the world, but I just wanna know from a pros POV how it looks for a first timer, theres nothing really to special about it so if you could let me know how I did on the whole thing it would be great Sincerly, John Neal
http://www.myspace.com/spunkmyster - John Neal, posted in Dec. '05 and Jan '06
- Personal romance and dating
- Reliable-dating, matrimonial and matchmaking online portal with users in UK, USA, Canada and Europe. Finding love of your life is convinent with LovenLove.com which provides your type out of its huge data base of singles from all over the world. Free membership and psychological test for soul matching are some of the features this amazing loverís paradise is offering.
http://www.lovenlove.com - AsifKhan, posted in Dec. '05 and Jan '06
- Romantic Wedding website of Gunawan & Marisa
- Pleas tell me whats in your mind about the site, it will improve me in the better way. thaks! :)
http://gunawan-marisa.com - Tris Hartanto, posted in Dec. '05 and Jan '06
- Enrico Macalino's Personal Site
- The site contains information some facts, and some story of my life. It also have pictures of me.
http://geocities.com/skullhunterph - Enrico Paolo Macalino, posted in Dec. '05 and Jan '06
- "Andrea's Underground Lair" is a display and reference center for my web design abilities and hobbies.
- I've just started using style sheets and iframes so I would like an opinion on how they've turned out. I'd like to know if you find it visually appealing and easy to navigate. Basically I'm looking for an experts opinion on my work.
http://www.geocities.com/sunny_icefire/ - Andrea, posted for review on: November 11, 2005
- Welcome To My Web Site
- This site is intended to be the place my relatives visit to keep current with other family members.
http://www.garykruger.com - Gary Kruger, posted for review on: November 11, 2005
- A graphic and web design site for the outdoor industry.
- My site is online as a school project and in hopes of becoming a freelance graphic and web designer. I think it's entirely too long but, that was a requirement of the lesson. I would like it to have a more professional feel to it but have no idea what it need's. Thank you for any feedback you can give me. Thank you,
http://www.tightlinedesign.net - Thomas H. Hoffmann, posted for review on: November 11, 2005
- its a website that i started just to practice wbesite designing but my friends liked it so i started oveer but im still not that good in web designning.
http://www.cyberturf.com/fun11085/fun - funlola, posted for review on: November 11, 2005
- My first web page
- I am just begining to learn web design. I used frontpage and a little bit of Paint shop pro. Please send any advice and tips your willing to share! Thanks!
http://myweb.cableone.net/Burgan/ - Lori, posted for review on:
- My Site about programming and stuff to do on the net
- about stuff like programming and so forth, please read the disclaimer first. any comments would be apprecaited.
http://www.geocities.com/kusta400/ - Perry Seppala, posted for review on:
Reviewing Web Sites
One designer recently said
"You learn good design by looking at bad design."... another states
"You learn good design through the works of others."
Both of these are correct -- but only to a certain point. We believe that you learn good design through the works of others only when you make an effort to actually evaluate the work and state why you think it works or doesn't work. Only then do you actually make it part of your knowledge-base. We're all born with the same set of tools. Those tools you develop and 'grow' are the ones that you use for life -- the effective ones.
If you find a site you like, make an effort to state why you like it. If it doesn't work, state why -- regardless of whether or not you tell the rest of us about your feelings. Just do it!
Read "Review Guidelines"
Posting Your ReviewsPost your reactions to our online Site Review Form ... Or send your comments and impressions to: admin at Webdesign-review dot com
YOU MUST include the URL or TITLE of the web site you're commenting on. Otherwise we won't be able to match it up with the site description originally posted to WebDesign & Review. Your comments may be published, but your name and/or email address will NOT be published to anyone.
Participate in your Design CenterLots of fun and information for all... don't forget, any community is only as good as the participation of its members. We invite your tips, tricks, comments, suggestions and camaraderie.
- Ask for the DT&G Monthly: to receive DT&G newsletter each month, happenings in the Design Center and regular columns like the "Mail Bag" and "Cool Sites"
- SUBSCRIBE : to the Designers' CAFE email list
- Link to this site, and then show us the link. We'll send you any of our current door prizes, just for your trouble.
- READ Our Writer's Guidelines: before sending articles
- SUBMIT: a news link, new font, or product review
- SUBMIT: a link to a Photoshop web site
- Trademarks & Legal