... continued from the previous page.
4. Using the Ellipse Tool, draw a shape like below for the cupcake. Right click on the shape and click Arrange > Send to Back so it’s behind the cup.
5. Using a dark brown, draw the chocolate frosting using the pen tool.
6. Elsewhere on the canvas, with the pen tool, draw a think shape like below. With the shape selected click on the new brush icon in the Brushes Window and create a new brush with the settings below.
7. Select the paintbrush tool, and draw some wavy lines using a darker colour using the brush you created. Experiment with the size of each wavy line.
8. Next set the colour to a white and draw some more swirly lines for the frosting and make the stroke size to 0.25.
NEXT: Let's add a nice cherry on top . . .
... continues on the next page!