Ever wonder what multiple screens could do to enhance your productivity and ability to deliver on time? Imagine: your creative team is under the wire to finalize a new campaign; the presentation includes photography, video and (undoubtedly) world-class design concepts. Time is scarce and all elements need to be wrapped by an unrealistic deadline. "Creatives" now have a secret weapon: Avatron Software's Air Display, a critically acclaimed mobile productivity app for teams needing additional screen real estate to enhance productivity.
With Air Display, you can put your tablet or smartphone to work. Use your computer screen for Photoshop, and your tablet for your tools. Or use your smartphone on your video shoot to correct color while viewing your shots on another display.
Here's what some Avatron Air Display users are saying on Twitter:
- "I love Air Display! Being able to use my iPad as a second monitor for my laptop is a great productivity boost," says Josh Erquiaga @jerquiaga
- "I use AirDisplay and iPad with a MacBook Air when on the road, low weight dual screen setup," AJ @ajorama
- "Air Display helped me with a new client presentation. Thanks, Avatron! Erik Lubbock @jenerikimages
Air Display allows an additional screen - on a Mac, iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, Android smartphone, or tablet or even an old PC - to become a fully-functional additional monitor so you can spread out your tools instantly and wirelessly. Your new iPad or your old PC can become a "second screen" for designing, writing, coding or calculating - saving you time from scrolling or moving windows around on a single screen. Organization goes up, desktop clutter goes down and productivity wins the day.
Regardless of how it's used, Air Display - like all Avatron productivity apps - blurs the boundaries between personal computers, mobile devices and the cloud:
- Business: Move all of your Photoshop or InDesign tool palettes onto the extra screen, and let your document fill the main screen
- Music: Use your extra PC as the ultimate control surface for Logic or Pro Tools with always-on access. Or dominate that new Pandora channel with "thumbs down" when the tune doesn't fit the mood
- Photography: Hold a live feed on one screen; adjust lighting with the other
Placeholder for Essential Apps: Fill your second display with critical apps like Outlook, Mail, social networks, and more, so you don't miss a beat while you're working
Category: Graphics & Design, Photography, Art, Video
Portland, Oregon - Avatron® Software is a leading developer of productivity-enhancing mobile apps, including Air Display, Air Sharing, Air Login, Print Sharing, and Air Dictate. Avatron's Air Sharing file-sharing app was downloaded by more than 1 million users in its first two weeks and raised the bar for mobile app design and quality. The company's Air Display app turns an iPad into a wireless computer monitor with a touchscreen. Avatron was founded in April 2008 by Dave Howell, a former Apple software engineering manager, and a team of veteran Mac OS X programmers. The company is based in Portland, Oregon. Copyright ©2008-2013 Avatron Software. All Rights Reserved. All trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.