The International CES has announced its 'Call for Speakers' for the 2013 International CES, the world’s most important technology event, which returns to Las Vegas, Nevada, January 8-11, 2013.
Consistently ranked as one of the top 10 most desired speaking opportunities for CEOs, the International CES conference program features the consumer electronics industry’s top authorities to address the latest trends, strategies and upcoming business opportunities.
The Call for Speakers focuses on 25+ sessions targeting some of the hottest topics in technology today and in the future. These sessions, combined with tracks produced by our conference partners, will bring more than 900 speakers and 300 conference sessions covering a diverse span of industry topics.
More than 150,000 professionals from the accessories, audio, automotive, content, digital imaging, entertainment, health and fitness, video and wireless industries attend CES. Corporate buyers and retailers, media, analysts, venture capitalists and manufacturers from 150 countries also come to CES to conduct global business.
Speaker proposals will be accepted through 5 p.m. EST, June 12, 2012. Proposals should be submitted online at: .speaker.ce.org
A full list of topics to be covered during the 2013 International CES conference program
- 2012 Spring Technology & Standards Forum - May 14-18, 2012, Dallas, TX
- Producers Guild of America's Produced By Conference - June 8-10, 2012, Culver City, CA
- CE Week - June 25-29, 2012, New York, NY
- 6Sight Future of Imaging Conference at CE Week - June 25-26, 2012, New York, NY
- CEA Research Summit at CE Week - June 26, 2012, New York, NY
- CEA Line Shows at CE Week - June 27-28, 2012, New York, NY
- Eureka Park Challenge at CE Week - June 27-28, 2012, New York, NY
- 2012 SINOCES - July 5-8, 2012, Qingdao, China
- CEA Industry Forum - October 14-17, 2012, San Francisco, CA
- CEA Research Summit at Industry Forum - October 17, 2012, San Francisco, CA
- CEO Summit and Board Retreat - October 17-19, 2012, Sonoma, CA
- CES New York Press Preview featuring CES Unveiled @ NY - November 12, 2012, New York, NY
- 2013 International CES - January 8-11, 2013, Las Vegas, NV
The Consumer Electronics Association (CEA) is the preeminent trade association promoting growth in the $195 billion U.S. consumer electronics industry. More than 2,000 companies enjoy the benefits of CEA membership, including legislative advocacy, market research, technical training and education, industry promotion, standards development and the fostering of business and strategic relationships. CEA also owns and produces the International CES – The Global Stage for Innovation. All profits from CES are reinvested into CEA’s industry services. Find CEA online at www.CE.org and www.DeclareInnovation.com. Follow CES at www.CESweb.org and through social media: International CES FacebookInternational CES TwitterDigital Dialogue.