Fanurio provides multiple methods to track time with little effort. Most users appreciate the reminders that help them start, resume or stop the timer. Instead of relying on their memory and attention to control the timer, users can focus on their work and care less about logging time since that's handled by the application. Fanurio has lots of features for billing contracted work. It can record services and expenses, round time, apply discounts, handle subcontracted work, use multiple currencies, apply taxes, record partial payments and many more.
Fanurio uses a powerful template language that can be used to create great looking invoices. Using a customizable template, invoices may be exported to a HTML or PDF file so they can be printed or e-mailed. Invoice templates can be created manually, using Fanurio's template builder or free of charge by their support staff. People who work on more than one computer choose Fanurio over other solutions also because it runs on multiple platforms. Fanurio runs on Windows, Mac OS X, Linux and other flavors of Unix at no extra cost.
Main Features and Benefits
- iTunes-like mini timer to control the timer
- Runs on Windows, Mac OS X and Linux at no extra cost
- Detects idle time
- Imports contacts from Address Book and CSV files
- Invoice and payments reports
- Time and money reports for projects
- Exports invoices to HTML or PDF
- Creates great looking invoices using custom layouts
New Features in 2.2
- Automatic backup every six hours
- Global hotkeys to control the timer
- Search invoice by purchase order number
- New setting to specify the date format
- Other improvements and bug fixes
Pricing and Availability: Fanurio 2.2 is immediately available for $59 (USD) and as a free upgrade for all existing users. A free 30-day trial with all the functionality of the paid version can be downloaded from their website.
Fanurio Time Tracking SRL is a privately-held software company specialized in desktop business applications. It develops Fanurio, a time tracking and billing software application since 2006 to help freelancers manage their work and be paid for it. Copyright (C) 2006-2009 Fanurio Time Tracking SRL, All rights reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.