Maxprog's iCash is a $49 personal finance and money manager software designed to track incomes, expenses, credits, debts and banks transactions. It offers unlimited categories, multiple accounts creation, multiple currencies, a SQL backend engine, password protection, export/import routines, search functions, and drag & drop support. [Mac OS X and Windows] (Available in English, German, French, Swedish, Italian, Dutch, Russian, Spanish and Portuguese)
iCash is a Personal Finance software, a tool intended to control your money, keeping track of incomes, expenses, credits, debts and Banks transactions for you. As simple as creating the accounts you need and move money between them! You don't even need to know about accounting or even care about it.
iCash can serve several small accounting needs for either private users, or clubs, associations, self-employed, small businesses or simply to be used at home, making keeping track of incomes, expenses and Bank transactions a snap. With a few clicks you can begin creating accounts and making transactions in minutes.
iCash is versatil and user-friendly. For this reason it doesn't use the principle of double-entry bookkeeping making it much easier to be used by people with very little or no accounting knowledge at all. Simply create accounts for all your expenses, incomes, Banks... and start moving money between them! iCash will then allow you to find out where all your money comes from and where it goes. All accounts are well organized according to user-defined categories and built-in types so reports can be tailored to include all records or only ones meeting specified criteria. iCash also allows you to have as many money manager documents as necessary so you can control almost anything from Clubs, associations, home and so on at the same time.
- No accounting knowledge required, no double-entry bookkeeping
- Easy-to-use, straightforward and user-friendly all-in-one interface
- Share your documents between your Mac and your PC hassle free
- Unlimited Accounts, Categories and Contacts
- Logical Account classification by category and type
- Multiple currencies support with exchange rate manager
- Transaction auto-balance and reconciliation
- Scheduled and recurring transactions support
- Full Budget support with customizable calculator
- Project categorization of transactions for queries and reporting
- Pre-defined customizable Reports
- Advanced recordable Queries and Statistics
- Chart creation by account, type, category including Profit & Loss
- Fast Import and Export of Categories, Accounts and Transactions (OFX, QIF, CSV)
- Powerful SQL database engine with auto-backup protection
- Multi-document interface with password protection
- Native versions for Mac OS X and Windows
MAX Programming, LLC. also known as Maxprog(R) is a privately held company dedicated to Macintosh, Windows and Linux software development. MAX Programming mainly develops and markets Internet, communication and database tools. MAX Programming is unique in its approach to business, especially when it comes to customer care and satisfaction. In fact, our goal is to give each customer the utmost in personal attention and service. MAX Programming, LLC was founded in the early nineties by French-born programmer Stanley Roche Busk, after over 15 years of experience in the high-tech networking industry and computer software development, now Chief Executive Officer of the company. Since its creation, MAX Programming has built firm business relations with thousands of clients from over 136 countries with products localized in up to 10 different languages. Copyright (C) 2008 Max Programming, LLC - All rights reserved.