Support the Design Center & DTG Magazine
This opportunity brings you high visibility in the Design Center publications; DTG Magazine and Photoshop Tips & Tricks -- the first, and longest running online Photoshop site.
Unlike any other online media purchase, this unique opportunity reaches a ready market at a fraction of the cost of any other online exposure scheme. This is truly your best bang for the buck
Outstanding ROI, Views or clicks !
Outstanding ROI, never seen online - FLAT RATE exposure! We believe you should not be penalized if we do our job! You'll pay the same for paying customer clicks as you do for mere impressions. Your $250 contribution to the Design Center aligns your online presence with one of the longest established, most trusted entities online -- since 1988. YOU GET:
- ROS "Run of Site" 125 x 125 Button for 30-days
- Buttons do NOT rotate!
- Buttons do NOT get replaced by other advertisers --
- Buttons are seen by EVERY visitor*
- Buttons are seen on EVERY page
- You do NOT compete with skyscrapers or video! We don't allow those
- Your directory listing is NOT in a links list.
- Your directory listing is NOT on dynamic or ad-served pages
- Your directory listing is in content html, among content-rich, keyword-rich running text.
Did he say " ONE YEAR"? Yes, that's what he said. This alone is worth the price of your contribution. How cool is that!
What happens next?
Upon making your contribution, you receive an email with details and instructions.
We will even create the button for you if you wish.
... or if you would rather do it the easy way ...
The Design & Publishing Network Publications
- www.graphic-design.com/ - The Design & Publishing Center and DTG Magazine - Design, Type & Graphics, online since 1988
- www.Design-Bookshelf.com/ - The Designers' Bookshelf
- Photoshop911 - Photoshop 911 Help and Tutorials
- www.60-Seconds.com/ - 60-Second Window (Purveyed online since 1988)
- www.UGNN.com - The User Group Network "InfoManager" - The User Group Network News Service online since 1994
Please feel free to call me any time to discuss a mutually beneficial strategic alliance: 540-433-8402 (USA - Eastern Time Zone)Thanks for reading...
Why is it so important to help support the Design Center?
Since 1994, more than 36-million readers have enjoyed the services of the Design Center. With an average of a quarter-million visitors each month, a major percentage of those readers visit least three pages or more in the web site. The main index, "&Else" news and Photoshop pages receive the most number of unique visitors at any given time - approximately 5.1 readers per minute with an average of three page views per session.
The DTG email newsletter averages nearly 52,000 signed subscribers who voluntarily provided email address, first/last name, city, state, country, profession, and computer platform. DTG averages 4 to 7% new subscriptions each month but experiences only about 2% unsubscribe rate per month. More than 27% of our subscribers have been members for 5-years or more -- many have been readers for 10-years or more!
Focus of the Design Center covers: graphic arts & design, image editing, photography, digital photography, illustration, logo and graphic design, web design, web publishing, desktop publishing, typography, type, fonts, and other topics of matter to advertising designers, illustrators, photographers, and general visual communicators.
- 92% have a college education,
- 78% Are employed in the the visual communications field
- 32% are self-employed
- 38% are corporate or institutional "professionals" in the visual communications
- 12% Are educators or involved in an EDU institution
- 71% Women
- 64% Own more than one computer
27% Have been readers for more than 5 years.
(Based on 2006 survey data of 48,000 readers)
In the numbers: A recent survey by an independent advertising agency shows the Design Center pulls considerably more 'unique' visitors than comparable sites with 100,000 or more visitors per month. Likewise, we rank very close to the rest of the smaller "boutique" type sites with small traffic. Why? Because of our high-content to low-noise ratio -- and our 20 years of highly respected level of content.