Here we go ... another year, another opportunity to strike bigger numbers. This time of year means even more online social activity -- the holidays are over and it's really cold for the northern hemisphere. Look at the numbers for Pinterest, Facebook, LinkedIN and even Google+ and you'll see record-breaking traffic stats. So during this lull ... get ramped up for spring!
- 5 Ways to Use Pictures to Tell Visual Stories With Social Media
- The Complete Social Media Spring Cleaning Checklist
- Is It Possible to Measure Social Media ROI?
- The Social Life of the App-Addicted Teen
- Twitter embraces its data and buys Gnip
- 3 tips for using Facebook hashtags
- ... and the continuing world of social media and networking