We talk about marketing, pr and advertising and while they are closely related, they each serve a distinctive function. Both pr and advertising come under the marketing banner -- and if your marketing strategy is on point, then the other two will follow. But as Leo Burnet once said, advertising without a marketing plan is empty space. Maybe that's true, but as the world becomes more complicated, marketing is getting more and more difficult. This week's update hopes to shed some light on your marketing strategy :
- Unblock Those Ads With These Five Compelling Advertising Strategies
- 8 Food Marketing Trends You Need to Know About Right Now
- How to increase customers and business via direct mail
- Tomorrow's trends in leading edge creativity today
- How Does Pinterest Make Money?
Beware, all of these sites employ screen spam. Some have pop-up ad splash screens and stalker links. Be careful where you click August 22, 2016