The summer is almost over, and most areas have already begun concentrating on back to school, and maybe even the holidays! But social media like LinkedIN, Facebook, Tumblr and others are hooked on the U.S. Elections with a cesspool of vile interactions. We'll be fortunate when all that is over, so that's why I am avoiding it. I figure you're seeing enough of that garbage, the Design Center doesn't have to add more . . . please have a great time this week:
- Yes, There Is a Place for Social Media Marketing in Your Medical Practice
- Fast food companies use social networking sites to target children
- Yes, Serious Academics Should Absolutely Use Social Media
- How to Monitor Social Media in 20 Minutes Per Day
- Social media's 'wild west'