In this free Photoshop tutorial, Paul from ForCG.com will show you how to create a vibrant and colorful abstract space artwork using Photoshop, Illustrator, and stock images. Thank you Paul! You'll learn techniques on blending modes, the use of the pen tool in Illustrator, and how to combine elements and more May 30, 2013
PHOTOSHOP Tips & Tricks
TWENTY THREE YEARS! Now in our 23rd year online!
Since 1990, when I had the great pleasure of introducing Russell Brown and a new software package from Adobe to several hundred attendees of my Great Graphics Tips session at Macworld. Photoshop Tips & Tricks has been part of DT&G ever since.
PHOTOSHOP MADNESS is where you practically go mad trying to find the most useful stuff for Photoshop when you need real color advice. This month we've found some very-cool resources, and tutorials -- and -- unfortunately we discovered another rip-off site that will take your money for other people's content! Here we go :
* Basic to Advanced Flesh Tone Color Theory and Illustration Techniques for Photoshop
* Differences between RAW vs JPEG in Digital Photography (VIDEO)
* Creating Color Mockups in Photoshop CS4
* BEWARE :: Steer Clear of "DocStoc.com"
* How to color correct skin in Photoshop
* Freebie :: Color Palette Template
* Prepping Graphics for Print
... and MORE May 29, 2013
Another of those text effects everyone loves, this time from Auke at Tut Base! In this tutorial you will get detailed, step by step training on how to create Rusted Tex -- It's very easy to follow and you'll have amazing results as seen here! Auke even includes some downloadable textures you'll really enjoy. May 29, 2013
Thanks to Yoshua Sunjo for sending in this full Photoshop tutorial (w/pictorial) ... Yoshua writes : "In this two-step tutorial I'll demonstrate how to enhance eyes while still keeping the eyes realistic in appearance. I'll include some Effects, tips, tricks" April 26, 2013
PHOTOSHOP MADNESS is where you practically go mad trying to find the most useful stuff for Photoshop! But seriously folks, it's spring, and we're on the search for cool color stuff in Photoshop, so stand by here we go . . .
* Premiere Pro CS6's new Three-Way Color Corrector tool step-by-step
* Color Correction and Enhancement in Adobe Photoshop CS6
* How To Use Blend Modes With Color Channels In Photoshop
* Thread: Hue Value Chroma Color Swatches For Photoshop
* How to Use Color Balance Controls in Photoshop CS6
* 3d Color Splash 3d In Resolution Of Hd Wallpapers
* Adobe Photoshop Color Blindness Filters
* An Easy Guide To HSL Color In CSS3
* Photoshop PSD File: Color Wheel
* Adobe SpeedGrade CS6
... and MORE April 26, 2013
DiapoSheet for Mac is a pretty neat application that lets you quickly layout your photos with metadata-exif and get a professional contact sheet PDF file. Drag a folder containing images onto the DiapoSheet window and you are done. April 26, 2013
Recently an Artec Eva 3D scanner was used to create and successfully bring to life Elizabeth, one of the main characters in Bioshock Infinite for its internationally run television commercial. The video below goes into the creation of this digital "person" who, to many users, is a real person. Pretty awesome! See this video. April 22, 2013
Photo Sense 1.10.0 has gotten a major upgrade into a really powerful, but very easy to use non-destructive batch photo enhancement solution for Mac. We were really impressed with all the functions, you owe it to yourself to at least watch the video on this page! Wow! April 17, 2013
Adjusting color on a photo can be tricky business. But this month 4-designer.com provides us with yet more methods of making subtle color adjustments on you photographs. March 30, 2013
We'll continue our Designing Women series with Women Designers who are featured in the latest Adobe Master Class ... celebrating Women's History Month with . . .
* Brooke Shaden Visual trips to places unseen
* Riley Kern : Retro in the Rockwell style
* Star Foreman diverse portfolio
* Zhang Jingna attitude to spare
* Sarah Wilmer : dark dreams
* ... and MORE March 29, 2013