We are currently in the midst of one the biggest software and hardware revolutions we've ever witnessed. Here, Daniel Burrus one of the world's leading technology forecasters and business strategists says it's time to address the mobile revolution May 25, 2012
Here's a collection of the most recommended new apps for designers who may design web sites. We're scouring the app universe looking for apps that will enhance your design operations. . .
* Anxiety lightweight To-do
* Terminal gets multiple panes
* Flash movie extractor
* Quick access to Google Analytics statistics
* Mac database management
... and more. But it's just the beginning. November 21, 2011
This Social Media update takes a look at :
* 5 Facebook changes and what you need to know
* Are you disclosing? What you need to know about FTC rules and social media
* Marketers forecast great investment in social media
* Sharing on the Web: How, when, where, why we do it
* 5 ways to control your Facebook privacy
* Social media policy: How to get started
* How Twitter is empowering businesses
.... and the emerging world of social networking November 16, 2011
This edition of Web Update brings yet more great tips and tricks, as well as some in-depth data for all web designers...
* Branding, PR, SEO: Send the right signals
* What's The Difference Between Mobile & Desktop SEO?
* 5 Steps to Link Building with Widgets
* Four Mistakes of the SEO Novice
* 6 Key Findings From The 2011 Local SEO Industry Survey
* Why browsing is so important to content discovery October 25, 2011
This edition of Web Update follows the last edition, covering many new considerations for all web designers...
* 5 Steps to Building a Search Persona
* 8 Places To Use Your Keywords
* Bury These Deadly Search Myths
* How 5 Popular Landing Page Optimization Tips Can Also Hurt Conversion Rates
* 3 Tips for Building a Web App That Can Scale October 12, 2011
When we talk about Design School, today there are many, many choices in education, learning and training. But the field of web design is relatively new. It took the education industry a good ten years to embrace web design as a formal subject. On the very leading edge of web design training was a friend and author who saw the writing on the wall. We're pleased to bring you this 1996 article by Joe Gillespie -- which proves the more things change, the more they stay the same! July 29, 2011
This edition of Web Update follows the last edition digging deeper into new considerations for all web designers...  How to Properly Optimize Your Content  The roles of social, direct mail, print media  The demographics of social media  17 Twitter tips from Mashable Connect attendees  Website redesign: Relaunching without losing sleep  How much traffic should your website generate?  How to Make SEO Part of Your Company's DNA  Get started with Google Analytics  Top 4 Reasons to Hire an SEO Professional... and more June 14, 2011