Creative inspiration is not always easy -- but it can come in the most unexpected forms and places. Follow along with this edition of Creative Tidbits:
* Hurricane Sandy relief floods in from college student’s T-Shirt graphic
* Goodwill & Art Center College of Design Upcycling Collaboration
* UK’s first student type foundry is ‘font’ of knowledge
* Graphic designer to talk 'social change'
* Pedro Paulino's Portfolio
... and more !
Goodwill & Art Center College of Design Upcycling Collaboration
Hurricane Sandy relief floods in from college student’s T-Shirt graphic
It's just crazy, Derek Koch says, "how a simple design, a simple graphic, and a couple of words…can really get people going."
Koch should know. A graphic he created in a couple of hours in his apartment at the Whitney Center at Rowan University to support Jersey Shore victims of Hurricane Sandy has garnered worldwide attention—and led to an extraordinary chain of events that already has raised more than $300,000 thus far for relief efforts. The effort promises to raise much, much more.
Full story : www.omglobe.com
See for more details!
NEXT: UK’s first student type foundry
... continues on the next page!