128bit Technologies announced today the release of Logo Pop for Mac, a vector based logo design app with powerful new features and a large library of pre-designed logo templates and editable vector graphics you can use royalty free. From concept to design to using your logo in print or online, Logo Pop is a quick way to create a professional looking logo!
Let's face it: you're not always going to get $10,000 logo jobs
So you can take those minimum pay accounts and get them a logo within their budget and still make money! Quickly open and edit any of the 150 pre-designed logo templates with your own text, change colors, add shapes or drawings, and even browse through over 500 included logo graphics to create the look that's right for you.
Save time and money, and help your market avoid the cookie cutter online logo services that don't always understand what the client wants and charge extra for more concepts. You make money because you can get your roughs ready for client review faster. Use Logo Pop to quickly add shapes and text, draw unique illustrations, adjust colors, add strokes, and more in order to make your identity stand out. Then save and export your logo to use on websites, business cards, letterhead, merchandise, social media, product packaging, banners, advertisements, profile pictures, and any other branding or marketing piece.
This is NOT necessarily a logo solution -- but a quicker, more efficient way to visually brainstorm and develop concepts ...
- Includes 500 editable vector logo graphics to use royalty free
- Includes 150 pre-designed logo templates to quickly edit and make your own
- Create unlimited concepts and designs
- Perfect for any industry or interest
- Vector-based drawing tools and graphics keep your design sharp at any size
- You can even sell your logo designs to others because everything in Logo Pop is royalty free
- Draw your own illustrations and graphics
- Draw tools include Rectangle, Oval, Round Rectangle, Round End Rectangle, Line, Polygon, Path, Freehand, Ring, Speech Balloon, and Arc
- Use what you design royalty free
- Convert text to a shape, path, or even a shape group to easily rearrange the characters
- Adjust freehand drawing to create smooth looking paths
- Add strokes (regular, arrowed, rough, zig-zag)
- Add fills (solid, gradient, pattern, zig-zag, hatch)
- Add text on a path
- Create curved and wavy text
- Create Outline text
- Add an image to text
- Boolean operation support to combine shapes
- Blend and mask effects
- Over 130 filters and effects
- Enhance pictures
- Full layer support
- Easily align multiple items on your canvas
- Rulers and guides make it easy to place items in the right location
- Snap to grid, snap to guides, or snap to other objects
- Zoom in or out to get every detail pixel perfect
- Export in fully editable SVG and vector PDF
- Export as an image (JPEG, TIFF, PNG, BMP, GIF)
- Supports transparent backgrounds
- Extensive help file explains Logo Pop's tools in detail
- Video tutorials available on the MacAppware website
- And more
No one knows better than you, that some jobs just cannot afford full scale creative research logo developmet! For fill jobs, and those where the client just cannot pay industry fees, you don't have to chase the client off! From concept, to design, to getting them a logo they'll pay for, you will not find a better logo design app!
System Requirements: macOS 10.7 or newer (including Sierra) ~ 64-bit processor ~ 20 MB
Logo Pop 1.0 is available on the MacAppware website, and through the Mac App Store in the Graphics & Design category for the limited time price of $19.99 (USD), a savings of 50% off the normal price of $39.99. Category: Graphics & Design, Photography, Art, Video
San Francisco, California - MacAppware is a division of 128bit Technologies and a dedicated Mac software developer currently offering graphic design, image editing and disk utility applications; unique commercial use font collections; and a carefully curated rotation of bundles and deals. Copyright (C) 2016 128bit Technologies. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, Mac OS X, and Macintosh are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.