... continued from the previous page.
Continued from previous page...
- Hip Effects for Final Cut Pro CrumplePop's Freemeo is a stylish new HD title effects package for Final Cut Pro. With Freemeo, you can instantly create trendy pink, yellow, blue, and white titles and lower thirds without leaving Final Cut Pro. Freemeo is a suite of Final Cut Pro Master Templates, and works with most standard HD resolutions, including 1920x1080 and 1280x720. Freemeo can be downloaded for free on the CrumplePop web site.
- Flash on Tap Flash on Tap, May 28-30 in Boston, will hold a private screening of Oscar-nominated, and Golden Globe award-winning Flash animated documentary feature, Waltz with Bashir. Director of Animation, Yoni Goodman to present the film and discuss the unique Flash-cutout animation technique created for the feature.
- MacSnapper Creates Tutorials MacSnapper was developed specifically for creating step-by-step tutorials, manuals, kiosks, user guides or even personal notes. MacSnapper will organize everything necessary to describe a project. Screenshots may be taken directly from the application, or images may be easily imported.
- Vector Drawing for OS X Chromatic Bytes, LLC today announces the immediate availability of ZeusDraw 1.3.3, an update to its Mac OS X vector drawing program. ZeusDraw sports a fluid, graceful interface, great brushes and a host of other features.
- High-Speed scanning for Mac ExactScan 2 for Mac OS X adds an OCR engine and barcode recognition to create searchable PDF documents on-the-fly.
- Scanning with a digital camera If you can take a picture of something with your camera, you don't need to buy a scanner. Prizmo corrects lens distortion and perspective, it can scan documents of all sizes, including custom portrait and landscape documents indoor and outdoor photographs. This is a handy application -- especially for iPhone users
- The Page Director Ad Layout System The Page Director Ad Layout System is an automated page-planning solution, optimized for compatibility with Adobe Creative Suite 4, and QuarkXPress 8.0. It now includes a convenient new print designer, which allows users to design and print custom ad dummies, resulting in printouts that conform to each publication's specific requirements.
- Graphic Designer Toolbox Targeted at professional web designers and artists, GraphicDesignerToolbox is a unique and powerful graphics editor for generating textures, composing logos, photo manipulation, text effects and web graphics. It features adjustable building blocks which allow for extensive tweaking and re-use, of modular visual components.
- GraphicConverter Upgraded We've enjoyed the benefits of owning GraphicConverter for over a decade. This famous and popular image editing and conversion utility for Mac OS X has now been enhanced and upgraded with support for bio-formats
- Recover lost photos and tunes When you lose your photos because of a fouled memory stick or card, you feel like you've lost part of your life. Actually, you have -- chances are, you'll never get that moment back to take those shots again. If this disaster happens to you, hopefully you'll remember this alert about Advanced Photo Recovery for Mac OS X.
- Review: iWork 09 The Missing Manual User group editor Hartley Jackson reviews a new Missing Manual book -- iWork 09 The Missing Manual -- Hartley says: "Josh Clark has written this book to show us how to do what we want to do in iWork."
- Master SQL Fundamentals Updated for the latest database management systems -- including MySQL 6.0, Oracle 11g, and Microsoft's SQL Server 2008 -- Beaulieu's guide will get you up and running with SQL quickly.
- InPreflight Pro and Studio Zevrix Solutions is back with powerful applications for Adobe InDesign. This time they present InPreflight, its quality control, packaging automation and preflight reporting solution for Adobe InDesign.
- PhotographyTips for iPhone We often say now "we've seen it all" with some of these iPhone plug-ins and apps, but this just about takes the cake. Cheese cake, that is. PhotographyTips has released the first guide for posing female models for iPhone users. What will they think of next!!!
- A Light Panel In Your Pocket Here's a novel idea for the photographers and cinematographers of the world -- using your iPhone as a photo light! It's a natural! LightSource is the first iPhone and iPod Touch application that transforms the device into a light panel with user selectable light temperatures and types.
- Hand-Drawn HD Effects for Final Cut Pro Here's a pretty cool idea for creatives -- CrumplePop, a set of high-quality, hand-made, pen-and-ink elements that can be easily dropped directly onto the Final Cut Pro timeline. With CrumplePop, you can easily drag and drop high-quality hand-drawn elements into any HD or SD project. Whether you are producing for film, broadcast, or video podcasts, CrumplePop gives gives you access to the highly sought-after hand-drawn visual style.
- PhotoUpLink 1.2 for iPhoto Developer Mark Morris has announced PhotoUpLink 1.2 for iPhoto. This iPhoto plugin enables S/FTP, ODBC, and Office export, and now includes the ability to export over WiFi to any iPhone or iPod Touch running PhotoUpLink.
- Interactive charts for Mac friedEgg Touch is an interactive data analysis tool for Mac OS X with interactive features to simplify the analysis of tables of potentially complicated data. Charts can easily be created and changed by just dragging data columns to the chart dimensions. Then you interact with data by directly manipulating the chart.
- Money accounting gets better for Mac Leopard You may recall our reviews of Money personal and small-business accounting application some time ago -- we liked its looks and works. Well, Jumsoft has updated Money again, adding some new and user friendly options along with language localizations, and the invoice creation tool, Invoice Templates Editor.
- Voices That Matter: Web Design Conference A tough economy can be a great opportunity to increase skill sets and make valuable contacts -- like the 3rd annual Voices That Matter: Web Design Conference, to be held April 27-30, 2009, at the Grand Hyatt in San Francisco.
- Continues ...
... continues on the next page!