Stock Layouts for CorelDRAW
for CorelDRAW Graphics Suite versions 9 through 12StockLayouts LLC has rolled out a CorelDRAW version of its library of agency-quality graphic design templates for creating high impact print marketing materials. Created for users of CorelDRAW Graphics Suite versions 9 through 12, this release delivers an outstanding graphic design template resource for CorelDRAW users.
Intended for graphic designers and business publishers in search of design ideas and fast solutions, the templates provide a time- and money-saving answer for producing professional-looking brochures, newsletters, flyers, postcards, ads, business cards, letterheads and more.
The royalty-free templates include pre-designed layouts, high resolution stock photos, original artwork, pleasing color palettes, and copy content.
The complete, ready-to-go designs are produced to exacting technical standards suitable for both commercial offset printing and in-office printing. Users are able to make as few or as many edits to their layout as they like by adding text, changing colors and fonts, exchanging or resizing photos and graphic elements.
Created and produced by award-winning graphic designers, the StockLayouts continually growing library of designs offers a broad selection of design styles and creative content for a variety of business types.
"We are pleased to make available our design library to CorelDRAW users," said Tami Cooper, StockLayouts President and CEO, "Our cost-saving templates are easily edited using the CorelDRAW Graphics Suite which includes illustration, page layout and digital imaging software."
Nick Davies, General Manager Graphics for Corel says, "The StockLayouts library is a great design resource for our customers, giving them access to additional templates for creating professional-quality marketing materials. We're pleased that CorelDRAW users have a new source of design inspiration."
Users have 24-hour, immediate access to the StockLayouts design library, where they can search out, purchase and download a template in a matter of minutes.
The StockLayouts design library
StockLayouts' templates for CorelDRAW are available as individual downloads or as value-bundled collections on CDs. Online CDs, packed with hundreds of layouts, photos and artwork, are priced at $299 for Industry Editions and $499 for Master Collections ($519 for Physical CDs). Individual templates, which are priced from $39 for stationery sets to $149 for brochures and newsletters, are discounted by 20% when purchasing two templates and 30% when purchasing three or more.
The StockLayouts design library is also available in a choice of QuarkXPress, Adobe InDesign, Adobe PageMaker, Adobe Illustrator and Microsoft Publisher file formats for Mac and PC. The Company also provides a lower-priced alternative Desktop Printing version for in-house publishers using Microsoft Word and Microsoft Publisher.
- author = StockLayouts LLC
- url = www.stocklayouts.com
- dept = DTP: publishing, page layout, type, fonts
- audience = General: cross platform anyone
- Where = BEAVERTON, Oregon
- About StockLayouts LLC StockLayouts LLC provides affordably priced graphic design solutions for producing professional marketing materials. The company offers do-it-yourself, royalty-free design templates via its website, www.stocklayouts.com. StockLayouts' customers are graphic designers, desktop publishers, in-house marketing professionals and business owners. 1-877-833-3305.
Participate in your Design Center
Lots of fun and information for all... don't forget, any community is only as good as the participation of its members. We invite your tips, tricks, comments, suggestions and camaraderie.
- Ask for the DT&G Monthly: to receive DT&G newsletter each month, happenings in the Design Center and regular columns like the "Mail Bag" and "Cool Sites"
- SUBSCRIBE : to the Designers' CAFE email list
- Link to this site, and then show us the link. We'll send you any of our current door prizes, just for your trouble.
- SUBMIT: a news link, new font, or product review
- Visit our Windows Shareware / Freeware Department
- REVIEW a website: posted by our readers
- SUBMIT a Website: for review in Web Design & Review
- Submit a Critique: of a popular web site, or YOUR web site!
- WIN PRIZES: in our "Question of the Month" column
- Meet Friends of the Design Center people who care!
- Become a Friend of the Design Center: and put your link on the front page
- Submit News, Views or your latest press release
- Submit your Software Review: shareware, freeware, fonts, graphics, utilities -- if you've found software you like, let DT&G readers know about it!
Learning, training, tips, tricks, and moreThe Design Bookshelf team reads and reviews the best books for the creative visual designer, desktop publishing practitioner and visual communicator. If you want to know it -- we'll show you the very best way to learn it... in the Designer's Bookshelf
Get more out of your computer: join a user group - There are computer clubs around the world called "user groups" where you find fellow computer users ready and willing to share a wealth of information. If you're not a UG member, you should be.. find a group at the User Group Network