Honey, we've shrunk the Disk Jockey!
geekily cool and useful...Diskology, Inc. has shrunk the Disk Jockey, their award winning hard disk duplicator / backup / diagnostic tool. The 7-in-1 tech tool can now easily fit into the palm of ones hand.
The Disk Jockey has been called "a dream come true for any PC hobbyist or technician" - Computer Power User, Oct. 04 and has been deemed "a worthy addition to the IT professional's toolbox" - Macworld, December 04. The product also recently won the Editor's Choice award from MacAddict magazine (April 05) where it was called "geekily cool and useful."
"Honey, we've shrunk the Disk Jockey!" exclaimed Tony Overbay, CEO of Diskology, Inc.
"The Disk Jockey has already been well received from our users and in the press, but we decided to make it even better. It will literally fit in your shirt pocket, and we even made concessions for the number of pens and pocket protectors our typical customer wears."
The Disk Jockey is a Swiss Army Knife of a product. The Disk Jockey can be used on either a Microsoft Windows or Apple Macintosh computer or as a stand-alone device. The Disk Jockey mounts IDE hard drives via USB 2.0 or Firewire (IEEE 1394) as well as mirrors, spans, copies, compares, tests and erases hard disk drives using either a 1-pass or 3-pass erase per National Security Administration (NSA) guidelines. Testimonials
Diskology offers SATA adapters as well as longer cables for the Disk Jockey.
- Diskology, Inc. with headquarters in Lincoln, California
- The Disk Jockey retails for $329
- Disk Jockey Web: diskology.com
- Testimonials and reviews
Diskology, Inc. with headquarters in Lincoln, California, is a leading manufacturer of mid-range to high-end hardware-based hard disk copy and diagnostic tools. Diskology's product lineup includes the Disk JockeyT, the revolutionary new "Swiss Army Knife" of hard disk copy, backup and diagnostic products. More information on Diskology can be found on the Diskology web site, www.diskology.com.
Participate in your Design Center
Lots of fun and information for all... don't forget, any community is only as good as the participation of its members. We invite your tips, tricks, comments, suggestions and camaraderie.
- Ask for the DT&G Monthly: to receive DT&G newsletter each month, happenings in the Design Center and regular columns like the "Mail Bag" and "Cool Sites"
- SUBSCRIBE : to the Designers' CAFE email list
- Link to this site, and then show us the link. We'll send you any of our current door prizes, just for your trouble.
- SUBMIT: a news link, new font, or product review
- Visit our Windows Shareware / Freeware Department
- REVIEW a website: posted by our readers
- SUBMIT a Website: for review in Web Design & Review
- Submit a Critique: of a popular web site, or YOUR web site!
- WIN PRIZES: in our "Question of the Month" column
- Meet Friends of the Design Center people who care!
- Become a Friend of the Design Center: and put your link on the front page
- Submit News, Views or your latest press release
- Submit your Software Review: shareware, freeware, fonts, graphics, utilities -- if you've found software you like, let DT&G readers know about it!
Learning, training, tips, tricks, and moreThe Design Bookshelf team reads and reviews the best books for the creative visual designer, desktop publishing practitioner and visual communicator. If you want to know it -- we'll show you the very best way to learn it... in the Designer's Bookshelf
Get more out of your computer: join a user group - There are computer clubs around the world called "user groups" where you find fellow computer users ready and willing to share a wealth of information. If you're not a UG member, you should be.. find a group at the User Group Network