Ergonis Ups the Tempo in the Music Authoring
Easy Beat 2.2 for Mac OS XErgonis Software has released Easy Beat 2.2 for Mac OS X, including compatibility with Mac OS X 10.4 ("Tiger"). Also with this release, Ergonis Software again leads the market by decreasing the price of Easy Beat by almost half.
Christoph Reichenberger, founder and CEO of Ergonis Software stated, "We decided that by reducing the price of Easy Beat, we will be opening up the world of composing and multitrack audio production to new and younger people. As the easiest-to-use, full-fledged MIDI sequencer on the market, we are confident that our new price will help many new songwriters and music producers create their first hit."
Unlike other MIDI sequencers, Easy Beat was designed to be used in the way that most musicians really work. It does not require following a structured process or read extensive user manuals. Instead, it allows you to jot down or lay down the "beginnings" of a song, depending on how you like to compose. Easy Beat helps you capture your creative spark without technology getting in the way.
Later, you can refine and fill out your composition. With Easy Beat, you can compose songs using up to 16 tracks in multiple views and choose from more than 100 instruments. You can listen to your song using the built-in software synthesizer or an external synthesizer, add effects and variations and print the score and tablature. Easy Beat supports your drive from initial possibilities to professional end results.
Significant upgrades in Easy Beat 2.2 allow you to integrate with new technologies of Mac OS X, like CoreMIDI and CoreAudio, thereby reducing the need for extra hardware and software to play songs. Easy Beat 2.2 also improves visualization of the score, helping you organize and refine your work.
Pricing and Availability: Easy Beat 2.2 is available for Mac OS X 10.3 or later and is compatible with Mac OS X 10.4 ("Tiger"). Ergonis Software distributes its Mac products under the Macility brand name. Visit the Macility web site at www.macility.com/easybeat to learn more about Easy Beat and to download a free trial version. Easy Beat can be purchased securely on the web site for $49.99 (USD).
Ergonis Software develops ergonomic and intuitive software that boosts the productivity of Mac and PC users. Ergonis Software, a privately held company founded in 2002, is headquartered in Hagenberg, Austria. Ergonis, Macility, Easy Beat are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Ergonis Software GmbH. Other company and product names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Participate in your Design Center
Lots of fun and information for all... don't forget, any community is only as good as the participation of its members. We invite your tips, tricks, comments, suggestions and camaraderie.
- Ask for the DT&G Monthly: to receive DT&G newsletter each month, happenings in the Design Center and regular columns like the "Mail Bag" and "Cool Sites"
- SUBSCRIBE : to the Designers' CAFE email list
- Link to this site, and then show us the link. We'll send you any of our current door prizes, just for your trouble.
- SUBMIT: a news link, new font, or product review
- Visit our Windows Shareware / Freeware Department
- REVIEW a website: posted by our readers
- SUBMIT a Website: for review in Web Design & Review
- Submit a Critique: of a popular web site, or YOUR web site!
- WIN PRIZES: in our "Question of the Month" column
- Meet Friends of the Design Center people who care!
- Become a Friend of the Design Center: and put your link on the front page
- Submit News, Views or your latest press release
- Submit your Software Review: shareware, freeware, fonts, graphics, utilities -- if you've found software you like, let DT&G readers know about it!
Learning, training, tips, tricks, and moreThe Design Bookshelf team reads and reviews the best books for the creative visual designer, desktop publishing practitioner and visual communicator. If you want to know it -- we'll show you the very best way to learn it... in the Designer's Bookshelf
Get more out of your computer: join a user group - There are computer clubs around the world called "user groups" where you find fellow computer users ready and willing to share a wealth of information. If you're not a UG member, you should be.. find a group at the User Group Network