Remote Proofing and Collaboration
cyan eProofcyan eProof, the world leading document collaboration and remote proofing solution that allows users to proofread and correct in real time the original high-resolution production files in a standard web browser. eProof is the only remote proofing system, with which users can correct the original text of e.g. PDF, Postscript, InDesign, Illustrator or Microsoft Word Documents. Clients can correct the same document at the same time and will see each others changes immediately.
- RapidImageView Image Streaming Technology - ultra-fast technology for viewing gigabytes of high-resolution files in a seconds over a dial-up connection
- New: Support of InDesign Documents, with possibility to apply text changes to original document - change the text of InDesign files over the Internet. Changes are immediately visible to other users
- Formatted Text Corrections - click on any text paragraph on the proof and modify the original proof text and even its original formatting in a formatted text editor
- New: Printing Corrections - list of original files and corrections arranged in HTML-document with convenient table of corrections in easy-to-print layout
- New: Email Corrections - table of corrections with original files' thumbnails sent to authorized users
- Color Fidelity - color-accurate remote contract proofing on Mac and PC monitors, advanced densitometer tool for exact color measuring
- New: Full Screen View - possibility to view original files in full screen mode using the desired page layout and scale
- New: Page Rotate Function - possibility to rotate image with all functionality preserved
- New: Max Possible DPI Level - new licensing approach based on different DPI levels - don't pay for high DPI if you don't need it
- Online Collaboration - functions to markup, annotate and approve all common file formats over the Internet. Changes are immediately visible to other users
- New: Statistics - a powerful tool of workflow management
- New: Skins - full-flavored and easy-to-do visual customization of eProof interface - apply your company look & feel to eProof
- Remote hi-res hard proofing - color matched printing of hard proofs without downloading the entire file
- No Software Purchases for Clients - users do not have to buy or install any new software on their computer in order to use eProof RapidImageView
- Ready for Integration - can be easily integrated in various 3rd party software solutions
- cyan soft ltd. presents new features of cyan eProof 4.0
- author = cyan soft ltd.
- url = http://cyansoftware.com
- dept = DTP: publishing, page layout, type, fonts
- audience = General: cross platform anyone
Participate in your Design Center
Lots of fun and information for all... don't forget, any community is only as good as the participation of its members. We invite your tips, tricks, comments, suggestions and camaraderie.
- Ask for the DT&G Monthly: to receive DT&G newsletter each month, happenings in the Design Center and regular columns like the "Mail Bag" and "Cool Sites"
- SUBSCRIBE : to the Designers' CAFE email list
- Link to this site, and then show us the link. We'll send you any of our current door prizes, just for your trouble.
- SUBMIT: a news link, new font, or product review
- Visit our Windows Shareware / Freeware Department
- REVIEW a website: posted by our readers
- SUBMIT a Website: for review in Web Design & Review
- Submit a Critique: of a popular web site, or YOUR web site!
- WIN PRIZES: in our "Question of the Month" column
- Meet Friends of the Design Center people who care!
- Become a Friend of the Design Center: and put your link on the front page
- Submit News, Views or your latest press release
- Submit your Software Review: shareware, freeware, fonts, graphics, utilities -- if you've found software you like, let DT&G readers know about it!
Learning, training, tips, tricks, and moreThe Design Bookshelf team reads and reviews the best books for the creative visual designer, desktop publishing practitioner and visual communicator. If you want to know it -- we'll show you the very best way to learn it... in the Designer's Bookshelf
Get more out of your computer: join a user group - There are computer clubs around the world called "user groups" where you find fellow computer users ready and willing to share a wealth of information. If you're not a UG member, you should be.. find a group at the User Group Network