Free image editor for Mac OS X Tiger
from BeLight SoftwareBeLight Software Releases Image Tricks 1.1 BeLight Software today releases Image Tricks 1.1, an update to this free image editor for Mac OS X Tiger, based on Apple Core Image filters.
Now Image Tricks 1.1 supports LinkBack technology, which enables users to open and edit images modified in Image Tricks in other LinkBack-enabled applications. Also version 1.1 adds 30 unique masks and new Core Image filter effects, which can be applied to images.
- - LinkBack technology is supported, which enables users to open and edit images modified in Image Tricks in other LinkBack-enabled programs
- - An option to apply one of 30 unique masks to an image was added.
- - New Core Image filter effects can be applied to images: Glass Distortion, Checker Board, Random Generator, Lenticular Halo, Starshine Generator, Sunbeams.
- - Rotate an image 90 degrees.
- - Integration with other BeLight Software programs is improved (drag and drop images from other programs' clipart panel into Image Tricks).
- - Switching between Crop and CoreImage filters fixed.
- - Undo operation works properly.
- - Other minor bugs fixed.
- Read more about Image Tricks
- Read more about LinkBack-enabled programs
More from BeLight
Business Card Composer is the award-winning Mac OS X tool to create and print out business and hobby related cards, calling cards and badges. The app is easy to use, elegant and powerful, integrates with Apple Address Book and iPhoto
Mail Factory is an office tool to design and print envelopes, address labels on a Mac. Data for addresses can be taken from Apple Address Book, MS Entourage, MS Excel, Now Contact, FileMaker, vCards and text files. The application is perfect for mass mailings
Swift Publisher is a Macintosh page layout application for designing and printing high impact documents - flyers, newsletters, brochures, letterheads, etc. It has about 100 ready-made professional templates, 23,000 images, 100 unique masks and all the tools to edit documents
BeLight Software was founded in January 2003 by a team of very different people in Odessa, Ukraine. The common goal is to provide Macintosh community with smart Mac OS X applications, combining the newest computer abilities and simplicity of use.
For more information visit BeLight Software
Participate in your Design Center
Lots of fun and information for all... don't forget, any community is only as good as the participation of its members. We invite your tips, tricks, comments, suggestions and camaraderie.
- Ask for the DT&G Monthly: to receive DT&G newsletter each month, happenings in the Design Center and regular columns like the "Mail Bag" and "Cool Sites"
- SUBSCRIBE : to the Designers' CAFE email list
- Link to this site, and then show us the link. We'll send you any of our current door prizes, just for your trouble.
- SUBMIT: a news link, new font, or product review
- Visit our Windows Shareware / Freeware Department
- REVIEW a website: posted by our readers
- SUBMIT a Website: for review in Web Design & Review
- Submit a Critique: of a popular web site, or YOUR web site!
- WIN PRIZES: in our "Question of the Month" column
- Meet Friends of the Design Center people who care!
- Become a Friend of the Design Center: and put your link on the front page
- Submit News, Views or your latest press release
- Submit your Software Review: shareware, freeware, fonts, graphics, utilities -- if you've found software you like, let DT&G readers know about it!
Learning, training, tips, tricks, and moreThe Design Bookshelf team reads and reviews the best books for the creative visual designer, desktop publishing practitioner and visual communicator. If you want to know it -- we'll show you the very best way to learn it... in the Designer's Bookshelf
Get more out of your computer: join a user group - There are computer clubs around the world called "user groups" where you find fellow computer users ready and willing to share a wealth of information. If you're not a UG member, you should be.. find a group at the User Group Network