Seo Administrator seo tool
Optimize your search engine standingsOptimize Website Promotion With SEO Administrator June 20, 2005 - FlamingoSoft updates SEO Administrator 3.1.
Invisibility is the foe of every webmaster hoping to make an impact with Internet marketing. How does one maximize traffic to a website and generate sales? By maintaining top search engine ranking through careful use of keywords and monitoring a site's position in comparison to its competitors.
SEO Administrator 3.1 is a suite of seo tools designed to analyze all aspects of search engine promotion and optimize keyword selection and HTML relevance. The package includes tools such as Ranking Monitor, for evaluating a site�s rank on over 30 major international search engines via the site�s keywords,
Link Popularity Checker
To catalog inbound links to a site and check for new and outdated links, an Indexing Tool for revealing the pages of a site that have been indexed by the major search engines, a Log Analyzer and a Page Rank Analyzer.
To refine keyword associations, SEO Administrator provides a built-in Keyword Suggestion Tool which ranks potential keywords for each page. When combined with the HTML Analyzer in the suite, webmasters get thorough analysis of keyword and keyphrase appearance page by page, on their own sites as well their competitors�.
The functional details of each of SEO Administrator�s components are described at www.seoadministrator.com .
FlamingoSoft offers three versions of SEO Administrator:
- Standard, with basic ranking analysis,
- Professional, offering link popularity, site indexation and log analysis, and
- Expert, which includes advanced ranking tools and keyword analysis.
Pricing begins at USD $70.00 and reaches $150.00 for the Expert version.
Visit seoadministrator.com for details.
A Microsoft Windows 95/98/ME/2000/2003/XP/NT platform is required.
Direct evaluation download URL: seoadministrator.exe
Screenshot URL: seo-software.html
- Posted by: Nikita Melkin
- url = www.seoadministrator.com
- dept = Security: lock, firewall, virus block
- audience = Windows programmer or network administrator
Participate in your Design Center
Lots of fun and information for all... don't forget, any community is only as good as the participation of its members. We invite your tips, tricks, comments, suggestions and camaraderie.
- Ask for the DT&G Monthly: to receive DT&G newsletter each month, happenings in the Design Center and regular columns like the "Mail Bag" and "Cool Sites"
- SUBSCRIBE : to the Designers' CAFE email list
- Link to this site, and then show us the link. We'll send you any of our current door prizes, just for your trouble.
- SUBMIT: a news link, new font, or product review
- Visit our Windows Shareware / Freeware Department
- REVIEW a website: posted by our readers
- SUBMIT a Website: for review in Web Design & Review
- Submit a Critique: of a popular web site, or YOUR web site!
- WIN PRIZES: in our "Question of the Month" column
- Meet Friends of the Design Center people who care!
- Become a Friend of the Design Center: and put your link on the front page
- Submit News, Views or your latest press release
- Submit your Software Review: shareware, freeware, fonts, graphics, utilities -- if you've found software you like, let DT&G readers know about it!
Learning, training, tips, tricks, and moreThe Design Bookshelf team reads and reviews the best books for the creative visual designer, desktop publishing practitioner and visual communicator. If you want to know it -- we'll show you the very best way to learn it... in the Designer's Bookshelf
Get more out of your computer: join a user group - There are computer clubs around the world called "user groups" where you find fellow computer users ready and willing to share a wealth of information. If you're not a UG member, you should be.. find a group at the User Group Network