Tiger gets Snapz
Ambrosia Software Snapz Pro XOn the tail of our piece last week on WireTap, we learn that Ambrosia Software has released Snapz Pro X 2.0.2, the best darn screen/media capture utility known to mankind. This updated version is free to registered users of Snapz Pro X 2.0.x.
Snapz Pro X is a quantum leap in video capture technology, adroitly capturing full motion video of anything on your screen at a blistering pace, complete with digital audio, and an optional microphone voiceover. Think of it as a digital video camera for your screen. Snapz Pro X makes short work of making training videos, producing product demos, creating tutorials, archiving streaming video, and anything else you can think of.
Snapz Pro X 2.0.2 now features:
- full MacOS X 10.4 ("Tiger") compatibility
- easier audio and/or microphone track in recordings
- reduced movie audio stutter after 10+ minutes of recording
- utilization of hardware acceleration for operation, making it faster on many machines
- Uninstaller for Snapz Pro X
- Traditional Chinese localization to Snapz Pro X
Why take a static screenshot when Snapz Pro X 2 makes creating a movie just as easy? Snapz Pro X 2 does that, and so much more -- what a difference a version makes! Download a free demo version, and check out demo movies created with the latest version.
Find out why companies like Apple Computer, Inc., Adobe Systems Inc., Macromedia, Inc., and countless others rely on Snapz Pro X 2.0 when they need to convey an idea effectively. Find out why average users are taking full motion video screen captures rather than the static screenshots of old. Join the video capture revolution.
Ambrosia Software, Inc. - publisher of award winning programs for the Macintosh and Windows - distributes a full line of utility, productivity, and anti-productivity (game) software through the Internet as shareware. Unregistered versions of Ambrosia's products on CD can be obtained at Ambrosia web site, www.AmbrosiaSW.com or by calling Ambrosia's order center at 585.325.1910
Participate in your Design Center
Lots of fun and information for all... don't forget, any community is only as good as the participation of its members. We invite your tips, tricks, comments, suggestions and camaraderie.
- Ask for the DT&G Monthly: to receive DT&G newsletter each month, happenings in the Design Center and regular columns like the "Mail Bag" and "Cool Sites"
- SUBSCRIBE : to the Designers' CAFE email list
- Link to this site, and then show us the link. We'll send you any of our current door prizes, just for your trouble.
- SUBMIT: a news link, new font, or product review
- Visit our Windows Shareware / Freeware Department
- REVIEW a website: posted by our readers
- SUBMIT a Website: for review in Web Design & Review
- Submit a Critique: of a popular web site, or YOUR web site!
- WIN PRIZES: in our "Question of the Month" column
- Meet Friends of the Design Center people who care!
- Become a Friend of the Design Center: and put your link on the front page
- Submit News, Views or your latest press release
- Submit your Software Review: shareware, freeware, fonts, graphics, utilities -- if you've found software you like, let DT&G readers know about it!
Learning, training, tips, tricks, and moreThe Design Bookshelf team reads and reviews the best books for the creative visual designer, desktop publishing practitioner and visual communicator. If you want to know it -- we'll show you the very best way to learn it... in the Designer's Bookshelf
Get more out of your computer: join a user group - There are computer clubs around the world called "user groups" where you find fellow computer users ready and willing to share a wealth of information. If you're not a UG member, you should be.. find a group at the User Group Network