Stock Layouts Collection CD
StockLayouts LLC, provider of graphic design templates for print, has announced the release of its Volume 3 Master Collection CD. The new collection, made up of the most recent additions to the template library, contains unique design sets of matching templates created for a variety of business types.
This collection comprises hundreds of editable layout files and graphic elements, including stock photos, original artwork and logo designs for producing agency-quality marketing materials such as brochures, newsletters, postcards, flyers, ads and stationery.
Time-pressured graphic designers or business self-publishers in search of quick and affordable graphic design solutions have 24-hour, immediate online access to the StockLayouts design library where they can search out, purchase and download a template in a matter of minutes.
After customizing the template, users are ready to send their professional-looking document to their commerical print shop or produce it in-house on their own color printer.
The templates are available in two separate versions: Commercial Press and Desktop Printing. The Commercial Press version, which is set up for high quality CMYK offset printing with 300 dpi graphics, is available for QuarkXPress, Adobe InDesign, Adobe PageMaker, Adobe Illustrator or Microsoft Publisher. The Desktop Printing version, which is set up for convenient, in-office printing on color laser and inkjet printers with 150 dpi graphics, is available for Microsoft Word or Microsoft Publisher.
Master Collection Online CDs are priced at $499 for the Commercial Press version and $149 for the Desktop Printing version. Industry Edition CDs are $299 for Commercial Press and $99 for Desktop Printing. Individual templates, which are priced from $19 to $149, are discounted by 20% when purchasing two templates and 30% when purchasing three or more.
To view the design library and purchase online, go to www.stocklayouts.com or call 1-877-833-3305. You can also download a free template set
StockLayouts LLC, an Oregon-based graphic design and production company, was organized in July 2001 to develop affordably priced graphic design solutions for producing professional marketing materials. The company offers do-it-yourself, royalty-free design templates via its website, www.stocklayouts.com. StockLayouts� customers are graphic designers, desktop publishers, in-house marketing professionals and business owners.
- head = StockLayouts Releases Volume 3 Master Collection CD
- name = Rod Cooper
- URL = www.stocklayouts.com
- Comments = Monday, April 25, 2005
- Topic = Desktop Publishing: page layout, printing, dtp, imaging
Participate in your Design Center
Lots of fun and information for all... don't forget, any community is only as good as the participation of its members. We invite your tips, tricks, comments, suggestions and camaraderie.
- Ask for the DT&G Monthly: to receive DT&G newsletter each month, happenings in the Design Center and regular columns like the "Mail Bag" and "Cool Sites"
- SUBSCRIBE : to the Designers' CAFE email list
- Link to this site, and then show us the link. We'll send you any of our current door prizes, just for your trouble.
- SUBMIT: a news link, new font, or product review
- Visit our Windows Shareware / Freeware Department
- REVIEW a website: posted by our readers
- SUBMIT a Website: for review in Web Design & Review
- Submit a Critique: of a popular web site, or YOUR web site!
- WIN PRIZES: in our "Question of the Month" column
- Meet Friends of the Design Center people who care!
- Become a Friend of the Design Center: and put your link on the front page
- Submit News, Views or your latest press release
- Submit your Software Review: shareware, freeware, fonts, graphics, utilities -- if you've found software you like, let DT&G readers know about it!
Learning, training, tips, tricks, and moreThe Design Bookshelf team reads and reviews the best books for the creative visual designer, desktop publishing practitioner and visual communicator. If you want to know it -- we'll show you the very best way to learn it... in the Designer's Bookshelf
Get more out of your computer: join a user group - There are computer clubs around the world called "user groups" where you find fellow computer users ready and willing to share a wealth of information. If you're not a UG member, you should be.. find a group at the User Group Network