Weather for your site...
easy, complete, and its FREERemember when it used to be a real pain to get a local weather button in your site? You had to sign up for extravagant services, or 'steal' the code from other sites and modify to suit your own zip code. No more!
AccuWeather.com has launched a newly redesigned and re-engineered netWeather v2.0. Improvements made to this dynamic, free weather content make it the only offering of its kind optimized for use on all types of web sites, including blogs, social networking sites such as MySpace.com, Spanish-language sites, international sites, and more.
"AccuWeather.com is happy to respond to the huge interest in personal web postings with the only free weather sticker that really serves the needs of all kinds of sites," said Jim Candor, SVP of New Media for AccuWeather, Inc. "We are reaching out to the international blogging and social networking site communities, offering the sizes and easy downloads they need and optimizing our stickers for popular sites like MySpace.com."
Responding to requests from its customers, AccuWeather.com's netWeather v2.0 offers a number of features that are not found in other free weather stickers. For Spanish-language web sites, AccuWeather.com is releasing a Spanish-text version of netWeather v2.0. The new netWeather v2.0 sticker is available for every ZIP code in the U.S. and for locations all over the world. AccuWeather.com's netWeather v2.0 includes a sticker optimized for MySpace.com and offers smaller sticker sizes that can be easily integrated into any blog or personal networking site. AccuWeather.com's netWeather v2.0 will also be made available for download directly from some social networking sites, allowing users to add the weather to their personal pages without clicking away from the site.
Visit the AccuWeather.com netWeather v2.0 Landing Page to Learn More
About AccuWeather, Inc.
AccuWeather, The World's Weather Authority, presents accurate, localized forecasts and severe weather bulletins via the Internet, mobile devices and IPTV, through the airwaves, and in print to over 106 million Americans each day. AccuWeather delivers a portfolio of customized products and services to media, business, government, and institutions, and informs millions of visitors worldwide through the free AccuWeather.com website. AccuWeather also provides content onto more than 20,000 third-party Internet sites, including CNN Interactive, ABC's owned and operated stations, The Washington Post, and The New York Times. Visit www.accuweather.com for more information.
STATE COLLEGE, PA, October 1, 2006�
Participate in your Design Center
Lots of fun and information for all... don't forget, any community is only as good as the participation of its members. We invite your tips, tricks, comments, suggestions and camaraderie.
- Ask for the DT&G Monthly: to receive DT&G newsletter each month, happenings in the Design Center and regular columns like the "Mail Bag" and "Cool Sites"
- SUBSCRIBE : to the Designers' CAFE email list
- Link to this site, and then show us the link. We'll send you any of our current door prizes, just for your trouble.
- SUBMIT: a news link, new font, or product review
- Visit our Windows Shareware / Freeware Department
- REVIEW a website: posted by our readers
- SUBMIT a Website: for review in Web Design & Review
- Submit a Critique: of a popular web site, or YOUR web site!
- WIN PRIZES: in our "Question of the Month" column
- Meet Friends of the Design Center people who care!
- Become a Friend of the Design Center: and put your link on the front page
- Submit News, Views or your latest press release
- Submit your Software Review: shareware, freeware, fonts, graphics, utilities -- if you've found software you like, let DT&G readers know about it!
Learning, training, tips, tricks, and moreThe Design Bookshelf team reads and reviews the best books for the creative visual designer, desktop publishing practitioner and visual communicator. If you want to know it -- we'll show you the very best way to learn it... in the Designer's Bookshelf
Get more out of your computer: join a user group - There are computer clubs around the world called "user groups" where you find fellow computer users ready and willing to share a wealth of information. If you're not a UG member, you should be.. find a group at the User Group Network