Macromedia Flash 8 Courses
Fundamentals of Macromedia Flash 8TeachMeIT, a leading provider of online courses in IT and desktop applications, has released the introductory course on Macromedia Flash 8 Professional. The online course titled "Fundamentals of Macromedia Flash 8" is designed to serve the needs of designers and developers who plan to use Macromedia Flash 8 Professional to create media-rich content by including pictures, sound, video, and special effects.
Macromedia Flash 8 gives designers' a platform to create cartoons, videos, and games that make websites dance and sing, and it does so with ease. Industry's one of the most advanced authoring environment, Macromedia Flash 8 offers not only full creative control but also amazing graphic effects that help creative professionals in designing and authoring interactive content.
With the aim to provide IT training with rich quality content, exhaustive explanations and learner friendly interfaces, TeachMeIT has launched "Fundamentals of Macromedia Flash 8', the first among the series of courses for Macromedia Flash 8. The course covers the Flash 8 interface and commonly used Flash features. Additionally, the course includes topics on import, selection, editing, and rearrangement of objects.
Further, the course teaches the learner to:
* Create graphics
* Use filters and blends
* Work with objects
* Work with colors and texts effects
A free demo of the Flash fundamentals course is available online at:
The TeachMeIT Fundamentals of Flash 8 course is spread across four different chapters, which enable learners' to grasp learning effectively. The learners also have the option to choose the topic of their interest to start their course, enabling them to focus the preparation on the specific areas as per their individual requirements. The content and the questions are designed to provide maximum learning with minimum effort.
Additionally, the course is equipped with quizzes at end of each chapter and includes a mastery exam module, to be taken after completing the entire course.
For more information on TeachMeIT's courses and catalog visit: www.teachmeit.com/tmit/cobrand/Shop.asp
TeachMeIT.com (www.teachmeit.com), a US-based leading Online IT courses provider, offers a catalogue of over 250 courses in several technologies, from desktop application essentials and the basics of graphics software, to topics such as website development, database administration and object-oriented programming.
* Title: TeachMeIT releases online course on Fundamentals of Macromedia Flash 8
* Author: TeachMeIT
* Website: http://www.TeachMeIT.com
* Department: Graphics Web: gif/jpg, optimizers, hex color, etc.
* Target Audience: General: cross platform anyone
TeachMeIT is a division of Infopro Corporation, a New Jersey-based provider of the elearning solutions. Infopro Corporation has been successfully developing and delivering cost-effective online courseware and learning management solutions for many of the world's best-known companies including Motorola, Fidelity Investments, Thomson NETg, ACT, The Boston Group, GeneEd, Seagate, Tiffany & Co., AGFA, EBIX, Experian, Gartner, Oracle, Novartis, Sybase, Panasonic Avionics Corporation, Johnson & Johnson, and many more.
Participate in your Design Center
Lots of fun and information for all... don't forget, any community is only as good as the participation of its members. We invite your tips, tricks, comments, suggestions and camaraderie.
- Ask for the DT&G Monthly: to receive DT&G newsletter each month, happenings in the Design Center and regular columns like the "Mail Bag" and "Cool Sites"
- SUBSCRIBE : to the Designers' CAFE email list
- Link to this site, and then show us the link. We'll send you any of our current door prizes, just for your trouble.
- SUBMIT: a news link, new font, or product review
- Visit our Windows Shareware / Freeware Department
- REVIEW a website: posted by our readers
- SUBMIT a Website: for review in Web Design & Review
- Submit a Critique: of a popular web site, or YOUR web site!
- WIN PRIZES: in our "Question of the Month" column
- Meet Friends of the Design Center people who care!
- Become a Friend of the Design Center: and put your link on the front page
- Submit News, Views or your latest press release
- Submit your Software Review: shareware, freeware, fonts, graphics, utilities -- if you've found software you like, let DT&G readers know about it!
Learning, training, tips, tricks, and moreThe Design Bookshelf team reads and reviews the best books for the creative visual designer, desktop publishing practitioner and visual communicator. If you want to know it -- we'll show you the very best way to learn it... in the Designer's Bookshelf
Get more out of your computer: join a user group - There are computer clubs around the world called "user groups" where you find fellow computer users ready and willing to share a wealth of information. If you're not a UG member, you should be.. find a group at the User Group Network