Wrap-around Web Site Solution
without having to pay hosting feesWebsite Complete is the first Website development software tool that allows users to have full control of creating, hosting and managing their Websites - without having to pay hosting fees.
Enteractive and ZebraDots' Website Complete enables users to generate a fully-functional, ready-to-use Website, complete with email, online catalog and shopping cart in just 30 minutes with no programming required. This software package makes it possible for a user to own, host and manage his own Website, and access and update the site through any Internet browser, anywhere in the world.
Website Complete unique features include:
* Website Manager starts, monitors and automatically configures all components of the Website
* Back up and restore the complete Website with a click of the mouse -- Diagnostics that ensure the Website is online 24/ 7/ 365
* Easy point and click Web page editing via any Internet browser
* Email service available immediately once the software auto-configures
* 100% commerce-integrated and ready to accept checks, money orders, PayPal or 2CheckOut.com payments -- Track and view detailed visitor statistics
"Website Complete is the first website software that allows users to have full control of their Websites, without any additional fees beyond the initial software purchase," said Howard Luxenberg, President of Enteractive Distribution. "Users even those without any technical expertise can manage their own personal and business websites."
Website Complete will have an MSRP of $99.95 and will be available April 15 in CompUSA and other leading retail outlets.
Enteractive Distribution Company leverages distribution and developer relationships to bring quality software to consumers. The Connecticut-based company offers small to mid-sized software publishers customizable, full service, royalty-based solutions to gain exposure and sales for their products in the North American marketplace. For more information about Enteractive Distribution Company or the products it represents, visit Enteractive on the Web at www.enteractive.com, or call the company's headquarters at 860-236-8600.
ZebraDots Software provides innovative solutions for e-commerce, websites and businesses. The Texas-based software publisher fuses powerful applications with intuitive user interfaces to provide solutions with simplicity. For more information about ZebraDots Software or Website Complete, visit ZebraDots on the web at www.zebradots.com, or contact the company's headquarters at 936-825-6539.
Participate in your Design Center
Lots of fun and information for all... don't forget, any community is only as good as the participation of its members. We invite your tips, tricks, comments, suggestions and camaraderie.
- Ask for the DT&G Monthly: to receive DT&G newsletter each month, happenings in the Design Center and regular columns like the "Mail Bag" and "Cool Sites"
- SUBSCRIBE : to the Designers' CAFE email list
- Link to this site, and then show us the link. We'll send you any of our current door prizes, just for your trouble.
- SUBMIT: a news link, new font, or product review
- Visit our Windows Shareware / Freeware Department
- REVIEW a website: posted by our readers
- SUBMIT a Website: for review in Web Design & Review
- Submit a Critique: of a popular web site, or YOUR web site!
- WIN PRIZES: in our "Question of the Month" column
- Meet Friends of the Design Center people who care!
- Become a Friend of the Design Center: and put your link on the front page
- Submit News, Views or your latest press release
- Submit your Software Review: shareware, freeware, fonts, graphics, utilities -- if you've found software you like, let DT&G readers know about it!
Learning, training, tips, tricks, and moreThe Design Bookshelf team reads and reviews the best books for the creative visual designer, desktop publishing practitioner and visual communicator. If you want to know it -- we'll show you the very best way to learn it... in the Designer's Bookshelf
Get more out of your computer: join a user group - There are computer clubs around the world called "user groups" where you find fellow computer users ready and willing to share a wealth of information. If you're not a UG member, you should be.. find a group at the User Group Network