WildPresenter Gets an Upgrade
improved Flash SWF screen recording and moreWildform has a significant new update to its WildPresenter Flash presentation software. The key elements of the WildPresenter 2.1 update are:
* improved text handling for PowerPoint file import
* improved Flash SWF screen recording
* new text capabilities including line spacing, paragraph spacing, bullets, indentation, margins and tabs
* new player and preloader options including the ability to add a player and preloader to any FLV and SWF
* the ability to recall screen recording settings from previous encodings
* and many other minor bug fixes, UI tweaks and help file additions
The upgrade is free for current WildPresenter customers.
Released in February, WildPresenter is already garnering great reviews and customer feedback. Chris Watts of softwareeditorial.com writes that WildPresenter is �A first class software for a first class user that gives you without any doubt a first class result.� And presentation guru Andy Kaufman, of i-leadonline.com commented, �I bought WildPresenter not just because it's a great product at a fair price but also because of your excellent customer service.�
Wildform has also recently launched its WildPresenter online training website featuring video tutorials that provide quick and easy instructions in how to use many of the features of WildPresenter. Naturally, all the tutorials on the site have been created using WildPresenter. Additionally, new tutorials will be continuously updated as part of Wildform's efforts to provide the finest product support in the industry.
Wild Presenter, available for Windows, enables anyone to easily create outstanding Flash presentations, product demos, training videos, and sales & marketing materials. It is being offered at a special introductory price of only $299 (list price is $499).
Wildform, based in LA, California, develops presentation, video and animation software, including WildPresenter, the Wild FX title & text animator, and the Video Library. Wildform technology has also been licensed to companies such as Sony, Autodesk, Quark, eHelp (acquired by Macromedia/Adobe) and On2. For more information about WildPresenter or Wildform, visit: www.wildform.com.
Participate in your Design Center
Lots of fun and information for all... don't forget, any community is only as good as the participation of its members. We invite your tips, tricks, comments, suggestions and camaraderie.
- Ask for the DT&G Monthly: to receive DT&G newsletter each month, happenings in the Design Center and regular columns like the "Mail Bag" and "Cool Sites"
- SUBSCRIBE : to the Designers' CAFE email list
- Link to this site, and then show us the link. We'll send you any of our current door prizes, just for your trouble.
- SUBMIT: a news link, new font, or product review
- Visit our Windows Shareware / Freeware Department
- REVIEW a website: posted by our readers
- SUBMIT a Website: for review in Web Design & Review
- Submit a Critique: of a popular web site, or YOUR web site!
- WIN PRIZES: in our "Question of the Month" column
- Meet Friends of the Design Center people who care!
- Become a Friend of the Design Center: and put your link on the front page
- Submit News, Views or your latest press release
- Submit your Software Review: shareware, freeware, fonts, graphics, utilities -- if you've found software you like, let DT&G readers know about it!
Learning, training, tips, tricks, and moreThe Design Bookshelf team reads and reviews the best books for the creative visual designer, desktop publishing practitioner and visual communicator. If you want to know it -- we'll show you the very best way to learn it... in the Designer's Bookshelf
Get more out of your computer: join a user group - There are computer clubs around the world called "user groups" where you find fellow computer users ready and willing to share a wealth of information. If you're not a UG member, you should be.. find a group at the User Group Network