DVD Slideshows for Windows
Wondershare DVD Slideshow Builder 2.0 ReleasedWondershare Inc. has announced the release of the newest version of its market leading slideshow presentation product - Wondershare DVD Slideshow Builder. Version 2.0 is packed with a brand-new interface, enhanced workflow and optimized rendering speeds as well, and all of these highly improved the performance of the program.
With Wondershare DVD Slideshow Builder 2.0 a user can create slide show presentations using their digital photos, video, music and transitions. Whether you're a beginner or a pro, easy-to-use features help you edit, optimize, creatively enhance and share your pictures and video memories by making a DVD Slideshow for viewing on TV with friends and family.
Top New features in DVD Slideshow Builder Ver 2.0:
1. Drag-n-drop to import your media files;
* 2. More and better photo and video editing tools are provided for optimizing;
* 3. Easily to add caption that stay with the video, that's exactly what moviemakers do;
* 4. Create a Title or a Credits slide by inserting color slide instead of blank one;
* 5. Add special ken burn effects -- panning & zooming, and more dazzling transition effects;
* 6. Customize a menu to polish your creativity with the newly expanded cliparts, frame and buttons;
* 7. Blazing fast rendering speed and DVD authoring.
"We stick to provide software, which is not only for beginners to share their photo slideshows, but also for maestros to start a creative masterpiece." Said Sun, CIO of Wondershare Inc... "So we prefer to start the project with very clear steps for novices to follow. Besides, cool stuffs are added for creating a professional and unique photo slideshow." he continued, "In a word, we appreciate the support from all Wondershare users."
Pricing and Availability
DVD SlideShow Builder V2.0 is priced at $49.95 for personal license of the electronic versions. Business license and Site license are available. To get more information and obtain a free trial version, please visit http://www.photo-to-dvd.com/dvd-slideshow-builder.html
About Wondershare Inc.
Established in 2002, Wondershare software is a multimedia software company creating and marketing multimedia Windows applications for both business and home users. In this pursuit, the company was aware of the need for easy to use multimedia programs with reasonable price, its extensive software line enables users of all levels to easily and effectively edit, organize and manage their multimedia files or convert them to other format and medium.
* Title: Wondershare DVD Slideshow Builder 2.0 Released
* Author: Wondershare Software
* Website: http://www.photo-to-dvd.com
* Department: Photo: image editing, pictures, gallerys
* Target Audience: Windows music or multimedia user
Participate in your Design Center
Lots of fun and information for all... don't forget, any community is only as good as the participation of its members. We invite your tips, tricks, comments, suggestions and camaraderie.
- Ask for the DT&G Monthly: to receive DT&G newsletter each month, happenings in the Design Center and regular columns like the "Mail Bag" and "Cool Sites"
- SUBSCRIBE : to the Designers' CAFE email list
- Link to this site, and then show us the link. We'll send you any of our current door prizes, just for your trouble.
- SUBMIT: a news link, new font, or product review
- Visit our Windows Shareware / Freeware Department
- REVIEW a website: posted by our readers
- SUBMIT a Website: for review in Web Design & Review
- Submit a Critique: of a popular web site, or YOUR web site!
- WIN PRIZES: in our "Question of the Month" column
- Meet Friends of the Design Center people who care!
- Become a Friend of the Design Center: and put your link on the front page
- Submit News, Views or your latest press release
- Submit your Software Review: shareware, freeware, fonts, graphics, utilities -- if you've found software you like, let DT&G readers know about it!
Learning, training, tips, tricks, and moreThe Design Bookshelf team reads and reviews the best books for the creative visual designer, desktop publishing practitioner and visual communicator. If you want to know it -- we'll show you the very best way to learn it... in the Designer's Bookshelf
Get more out of your computer: join a user group - There are computer clubs around the world called "user groups" where you find fellow computer users ready and willing to share a wealth of information. If you're not a UG member, you should be.. find a group at the User Group Network