Sound, Motion, Near DVD Quality
5 Megapixel Photos, & Digital Voice Recorder for Only $149DXG USA has rolled out the new DXG-572V digital camcorder that records full motion MPEG-4 video in near DVD-quality and captures 5 Megapixel photos with full clarity and color. The DXG-572V camcorder features a compact and portable camcorder design with a 5 Megapixel CMOS sensor, 4X digital zoom, 2-inch flip-out LCD screen, built-in digital voice recorder, and mass storage capability. With a suggested retail price of $149.99, the DXG-572V gives you more bang for your buck.
Never Miss a Special Moment
Made for movies at the speed of life, the DXG-572V is targeted towards a more budget-conscious consumer that is looking for a digital camcorder that offers advanced features at a price they can afford. The DXG-572V records high-quality digital video with sound so you never have to worry about missing those special moments. Compact, lightweight and easy to carry along, the DXG-572V is perfect for vacations, road trips and just about any occasion that you want to capture.
True 5 Megapixel Camera - Not Interpolated
The DXG-572V is also a true 5 Megapixel digital camera (not interpolated). That means you get clear, vibrant photos that are detail rich. The camera has a built-in flash and self timer, as well as a white balance adjustment to control color/lighting for any weather or lighting situation, even if it's cloudy or sunny. The A/V-out allows you to show pictures or videos on you television to instantly share with friends and family. With the USB port and the included USB cable, you can upload your photos/video into your computer, where you can store them, make a copy onto a CD, or email them to friends and family.
DXG-572V Video CamcorderFeatures:
* Records full-motion video in near DVD-quality, with sound (640 x 480 at 30 frames per second)
* Records in MPEG-4, AVI format.
* 32MB Internal Memory.
* Uses popular SD or MMC memory cards.
* Easily uploads video to personal websites or blogs, or any online video site or social community, such as YouTube, MySpace, or FaceBook.
* Share videos with friends and family via email.
* Uses 4 AA batteries.
Digital Still Camera
* 5.13 Megapixel CMOS sensor.
* Captures still images in JPEG format up to 4048 x 3040 resolution.
* Perfect for large prints.
* Built-in Flash.
* White Balance adjustment.
* 4X Digital Zoom.
* Captures your thoughts, to-do lists, and personal memos.
* Perfect for school, conferences, and lectures.
* Mass Storage Device
* Comes with 32MB onboard memory.
* SD Card slot to accept memory cards.
* Connects to PCs to store and transfer data files.
* USB2.0 interface for fast transfer of files.
The DXG-572V is available immediately with a suggested retail price of $149.99 through major retailers and at www.dxgusa.com.
DXG USA "The Digital Camera Company" is one of the fastest growing digital camera manufacturers in the United States, selling attractively-designed digital cameras for the youth and mainstream markets. Compact, fashionable and affordably priced, DXG digital cameras are setting trends for quality and utility. DXG USA is a fully-owned subsidiary of DXG Technology Corporation, one of the world's leading manufacturers and designers (OEM/ODM) of digital cameras and camcorders. With over 20 years of experience manufacturing digital technology products under other brand names, DXG now designs and manufactures cameras under its own name. DXG Technology has won numerous design and innovation awards and employs over 4,000 people worldwide.
Participate in your Design Center
Lots of fun and information for all... don't forget, any community is only as good as the participation of its members. We invite your tips, tricks, comments, suggestions and camaraderie.
- Ask for the DT&G Monthly: to receive DT&G newsletter each month, happenings in the Design Center and regular columns like the "Mail Bag" and "Cool Sites"
- Discuss Design & Desktop Publishing : in the Designers' CAFE
- Link to this site, and then show us the link. We'll send you any of our current door prizes, just for your trouble.
- Discuss Photoshop at Photoshop 911
- SUBMIT: a news link, new font, or product review
- REVIEW a website: posted by our readers
- SUBMIT a Website: for review in Web Design & Review
- Submit a Critique: of a popular web site, or YOUR web site!
- WIN PRIZES: in our "Question of the Month" column
- Meet Friends of the Design Center people who care!
- Become a Friend of the Design Center: and put your link on the front page
- Submit News, Views or your latest press release
- Submit your Software Review: shareware, freeware, fonts, graphics, utilities -- if you've found software you like, let DT&G readers know about it!
Learning, training, tips, tricks, and moreThe Design Bookshelf team reads and reviews the best books for the creative visual designer, desktop publishing practitioner and visual communicator. If you want to know it -- we'll show you the very best way to learn it... in the Designer's Bookshelf
Get more out of your computer: join a user group - There are computer clubs around the world called "user groups" where you find fellow computer users ready and willing to share a wealth of information. If you're not a UG member, you should be.. find a group at the User Group Network