DXG 7 Megapixel digital camera
SEXY WITHOUT THE ATTITUDEDXG USA, one of the fastest growing digital camera manufacturers, announced today their new DXG-711 next-generation, slim and sexy 7 Megapixel digital camera, with all the features consumers crave at an affordable price. The DXG-711 starts with a sleek silver body and adds a 7 Megapixel CCD sensor, large 2.5" high resolution LTPS LCD, 3X optical zoom, and an instant out-of-the-box experience, so consumers can quickly start taking photos without spending hours studying the manual.
Sexy without the Attitude
At less than an inch think, the DXG-711 camera will capture everyone�s attention and can still be conveniently tucked in your pocket - perfect for road trips, vacations and everyday occasions. The DXG-711 is equipped with a digital voice recording function so users can record to-do lists and capture thoughts on-the-fly with audio files saved directly into MP3 format. The camera comes with a built-in flash, 32MB onboard memory and supports Direct Printing for easy printing without the need of a computer.
The DXG-711 is perfect for users who want to migrate to more features, better technology and a device that is multi-functional, convenient and affordable, like parents who are looking for a replacement unit for their "old" 35mm cameras, and college students.
The DXG-711 is a true 7 Megapixel Digital Camera that can also capture vivid stills to up to 10MP, in addition to recording high-quality 640 x 480 video at 30 frames per second. When connected to your PC via the USB cable, the DXG-711 also functions as an additional hard drive and can store documents and other files with the built-in SD card slot.
* Front view: Picture
* Back view with LCD Picture
Select your Scene
The DXG-711 offers 15 different scene modes that users can choose from. These scene modes allow users to capture an image in various environments and light situations without having to worry about the clarity and quality of the pictures. Modes include Sports, Fireworks, Best Shot, Blur Reduction, Face Chaser, Monochrome, Sepia, Vivid and Night View.
* 7 Megapixel digital camera
* Records video at 640 x 480, 30 fps with sound
* Digital Voice Recorder
* Portable Storage Device
* 3X Optical, 4X Digital Zoom
* 2.5" LTPS screen
* Built-in flash with a variety of modes
* Pre-Set Scene and Macro Modes for optimal automatic exposure settings
* ISO 400 Sensor Sensitivity
The DXG-711 is available immediately with a suggested retail price of $149.99 through major retailers and at www.dxgusa.com
DXG USA "The Digital Camera Company" is one of the fastest growing digital camera manufacturers in the United States, selling attractively-designed digital cameras for the youth and mainstream markets. Compact, fashionable and affordably priced, DXG digital cameras are setting trends for quality and utility. DXG USA is a fully-owned subsidiary of DXG Technology Corporation, one of the world�s leading manufacturers and designers (OEM/ODM) of digital cameras and camcorders. With over 20 years of experience manufacturing digital technology products under other brand names, DXG now designs and manufactures cameras under its own name. DXG Technology has won numerous design and innovation awards and employs over 4,000 people worldwide.
Participate in your Design Center
Lots of fun and information for all... don't forget, any community is only as good as the participation of its members. We invite your tips, tricks, comments, suggestions and camaraderie.
- Ask for the DT&G Monthly: to receive DT&G newsletter each month, happenings in the Design Center and regular columns like the "Mail Bag" and "Cool Sites"
- Discuss Design & Desktop Publishing : in the Designers' CAFE
- Link to this site, and then show us the link. We'll send you any of our current door prizes, just for your trouble.
- Discuss Photoshop at Photoshop 911
- SUBMIT: a news link, new font, or product review
- REVIEW a website: posted by our readers
- SUBMIT a Website: for review in Web Design & Review
- Submit a Critique: of a popular web site, or YOUR web site!
- WIN PRIZES: in our "Question of the Month" column
- Meet Friends of the Design Center people who care!
- Become a Friend of the Design Center: and put your link on the front page
- Submit News, Views or your latest press release
- Submit your Software Review: shareware, freeware, fonts, graphics, utilities -- if you've found software you like, let DT&G readers know about it!
Learning, training, tips, tricks, and moreThe Design Bookshelf team reads and reviews the best books for the creative visual designer, desktop publishing practitioner and visual communicator. If you want to know it -- we'll show you the very best way to learn it... in the Designer's Bookshelf
Get more out of your computer: join a user group - There are computer clubs around the world called "user groups" where you find fellow computer users ready and willing to share a wealth of information. If you're not a UG member, you should be.. find a group at the User Group Network