High Quality Raytrace Renderer
Microspot Interiors ProfessionalMicrospot Ltd. has announced the release of Microspot Interiors Professional a new version of the popular consumer product with a high quality raytrace renderer and built in modeling tools . By providing interior space and modelling space in the same application with a shared library, Interiors Pro gives professionals the flexibility they need to be truly creative without the computer slowing them down. Interiors Professional's new renderer helps you create even more realistic designs and animations adding reflections as well as shadows. You are now spoiled for choice with a selection of four different renderers. The interactive renderer for speed when laying out your designs. The preview renderer for previewing lighting and shadows. The Microspot renderer which has variable resolution for the images and shadows and finally the new raytrace renderer, helping you take your designs to a whole new level, its superb reflections creating breath-taking images and movies. The professional version has 14 modeling tools and four extra palettes. The modeling tools include 6 primitive shapes, cube, sphere, cone, pyramid, cylinder and regular polygon and four more complex tools for pipes, torroids, lathed shapes and irregular polygons. The other tools include a 3D text tool and an edit path tool which enables coils and threads to be modeled. The four extra palettes include a section palette for adjusting the section of lathed objects, polygons and many more, and a construct palette to control Boolean operations. Both Interiors and Interiors professional now also allow you to import Google SketchUp files and that combined with 3DS import, built in modeling and editing of library items you will never be short of realistic furniture items and accessories for use in your designs. Microspot interiors is a 3D design application that allows you to quickly visualize interiors and create animations which can be recorded as movies and viewed by anyone with QuickTime. Interiors makes it simple to draw walls and then add furniture and accessories from the library of over 1500 items or import 3DS or Google Sketch Up files which are readily available from many 3rd parties. These items can be resized and the colors and textures customized. Finally you can add lighting and render with shadows to create realistic 3D scenes which you can use to create stunning animations. Microspot Interiors Professional is available from the Microspot web store. For more information or to buy or try the demonstration version go to the Microspot web sites in the US www.microspot.com or in Europe www.microspot.co.uk . Microspot Interiors Professional has a retail price of $249.00 Registered users of Interiors may upgrade for US$112.50 (�69.00 or 99.00) at the Microspot web store. Registered users of both Interiors and Modeler can upgrade for US$55.00 ( 29.00 or 42.50) System Requirements: Mac OS X 10.4. or above. Macintosh with G5 or Intel processor with 1GB RAM and 1GB free disk space. Microspot
Worldwide Headquarters: Microspot Limited, Concorde House, 10-12 London Road, Maidstone, Kent ME16 8QA, UK Tel: +44 (0) 1622 687771; Fax +44 (0) 1622 690801 .
Participate in your Design CenterLots of fun and information for all... don't forget, any community is only as good as the participation of its members. We invite your tips, tricks, comments, suggestions and camaraderie.
- Ask for the DT&G Monthly: to receive DT&G newsletter each month, happenings in the Design Center and regular columns like the "Mail Bag" and "Cool Sites"
- Discuss Design & Desktop Publishing : in the Designers' CAFE
- Link to this site, and then show us the link. We'll send you any of our current door prizes, just for your trouble.
- Discuss Photoshop at Photoshop 911
- SUBMIT: a news link, new font, or product review
- REVIEW a website: posted by our readers
- SUBMIT a Website: for review in Web Design & Review
- Submit a Critique: of a popular web site, or YOUR web site!
- WIN PRIZES: in our "Question of the Month" column
- Meet Friends of the Design Center people who care!
- Become a Friend of the Design Center: and put your link on the front page
- Submit News, Views or your latest press release
- Submit your Software Review: shareware, freeware, fonts, graphics, utilities -- if you've found software you like, let DT&G readers know about it!
Advertise your products or services among these pages! Call: 540-433-8402 for details.