Powerful Notebook for the Mac
for writing short notes or long essayscodepoetry has announced the release of Notae 2.2. Notae 2.2 brings significant improvements over the previous version of the popular advanced notebook software by including such features as template notes (notes you can insert into other notes), partial matching for tag searches, optional automatic saving of documents when they are closed, adding or removing tags via contextual menus as well as many smaller usability enhancements.
Notae 2.2 brings significant improvements over the previous version of the popular advanced notebook software by including such features as template notes (notes you can insert into other notes), partial matching for tag searches, optional automatic saving of documents when they are closed, adding or removing tags via contextual menus as well as many smaller usability enhancements.
Notae is a powerful solution to the problem of keeping track of notes and information that a user collects while working with the computer. By incorporating the full power of Mac OS X's text system, Notae presents an easy and capable workspace for writing short notes or long essays, all with easy access to Mac OS X's powerful typography tools. While other tools merely include the standard Apple Text menu, Notae has assigned traditional keyboard shortcuts to kerning, leading, and other text commands so that you never have to leave the keyboard to get the look you want or navigate through your notes.
In addition to creating text notes, Notae allows users to keep PDF notes or even download web pages as Web Notes for future reference. Every note type can be tagged and organized, enabling the user to easily locate the note in the future via the innovative Tag Browser feature.
Notae 2.2 requires Mac OS X 10.4 or later. After the 14-day demonstration period, the program can be registered for $29 USD.
Located in Austin, Texas, Adam Knight has been developing personal productivity software solutions since 2000. With a major emphasis on total customer satisfaction, codepoetry is committed to providing the highest quality software. Mac and the Mac logo are trademarks of Apple Computer, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Participate in your Design Center
Lots of fun and information for all... don't forget, any community is only as good as the participation of its members. We invite your tips, tricks, comments, suggestions and camaraderie.
- Ask for the DT&G Monthly: to receive DT&G newsletter each month, happenings in the Design Center and regular columns like the "Mail Bag" and "Cool Sites"
- Discuss Design & Desktop Publishing : in the Designers' CAFE
- Link to this site, and then show us the link. We'll send you any of our current door prizes, just for your trouble.
- Discuss Photoshop at Photoshop 911
- SUBMIT: a news link, new font, or product review
- REVIEW a website: posted by our readers
- SUBMIT a Website: for review in Web Design & Review
- Submit a Critique: of a popular web site, or YOUR web site!
- WIN PRIZES: in our "Question of the Month" column
- Meet Friends of the Design Center people who care!
- Become a Friend of the Design Center: and put your link on the front page
- Submit News, Views or your latest press release
- Submit your Software Review: shareware, freeware, fonts, graphics, utilities -- if you've found software you like, let DT&G readers know about it!
Learning, training, tips, tricks, and moreThe Design Bookshelf team reads and reviews the best books for the creative visual designer, desktop publishing practitioner and visual communicator. If you want to know it -- we'll show you the very best way to learn it... in the Designer's Bookshelf
Get more out of your computer: join a user group - There are computer clubs around the world called "user groups" where you find fellow computer users ready and willing to share a wealth of information. If you're not a UG member, you should be.. find a group at the User Group Network