professional hardcover photobooks and presentationsPeleman Industries has rolled out 12 new Unibind PhotoBook colors and styles for the holidays. Unibind PhotoBooks are hardcover photo albums that work with the award-winning Unibind PhotoBook Creator thermal binding machine to make professional hardcover photobooks and presentations in seconds. For a limited time, Unibind is offering their PhotoBooks in 6 new holiday colors and styles in 2 sizes (4"x6" and 8"x11"), available in 400 superstore retail locations and online. Colors include red, blue, black, and purple and designs include layered squares and loops, providing greater options for the photobook gift-giver this holiday season. "Red photobooks will be popular for Christmas albums and blue photobooks will work nicely to capture Hanukah celebrations," said Denise Thomas, Vice President of Consumer Products, Peleman Industries, Inc. "The holiday season will be punctuated with photobooks - it's the new, personal gift to give. If you're a scrapbooker or photographer, you can make photobooks to give as gifts. And if your loved one is a scrapbooker or photographer, Unibind PhotoBook Creator binding machine is the ideal gift that they can use time and time again.">
See video demo. PhotoBooks for the Holidays for a Limited Time New PhotoBook colors and styles for the holidays are available for a limited time, from November 1 until December 31, 2007, priced at $10 per book. PhotoBooks in basic colors of black and white are available year-round for $10 per book. The Unibind PhotoBook Creator is also available year-round for $99.99 and comes with a thermal binding machine, layout software, and one 3mm black-linen hardcover photobook with windowed front. Unibind PhotoBooks and Unibind PhotoBook Creator are available at major office supply superstores nationwide and online. "Whatever memory you have, whether it's pictures or biographical information, you can really preserve it in a nice and unique way with PhotoBook Creator," said Brigitte Peleman-Vantieghem, CEO, Peleman Industries, Inc. About Unibind PhotoBook Creator Winner of the PMA Innovation Award and American Photo Award, PhotoBook Creator is popular among scrapbookers, photographers, students, and office professionals alike as the easiest way to create custom bound photobooks with no glue or mess. PhotoBook Creator includes a Unibind desktop steelbinding machine, photo layout software, and hardcover book to create professional photo books and bound presentations in a few seconds. With the included layout software, users can print perfectly formatted digital photos and bind them using Unibind's unique durable thermal technology for professional results. PhotoBook Creator makes photobooks using any kind of paper, including laser, ink-jet, and photographic paper. For more info, see www.myphotobookcreator.com. Peleman Industries, a privately-held manufacturer of binding, laminating and presentation products, was founded in 1939. With its worldwide headquarters in Puurs, Belgium, the company opened its U.S. corporate office in Alpharetta, GA, in 1999. Today, Unibind products are distributed on six continents in more than 100 countries. For more information, visit www.unibind.com. .
Participate in your Design CenterLots of fun and information for all... don't forget, any community is only as good as the participation of its members. We invite your tips, tricks, comments, suggestions and camaraderie.
- Ask for the DT&G Monthly: to receive DT&G newsletter each month, happenings in the Design Center and regular columns like the "Mail Bag" and "Cool Sites"
- Discuss Design & Desktop Publishing : in the Designers' CAFE
- Link to this site, and then show us the link. We'll send you any of our current door prizes, just for your trouble.
- Discuss Photoshop at Photoshop 911
- SUBMIT: a news link, new font, or product review
- REVIEW a website: posted by our readers
- SUBMIT a Website: for review in Web Design & Review
- Submit a Critique: of a popular web site, or YOUR web site!
- WIN PRIZES: in our "Question of the Month" column
- Meet Friends of the Design Center people who care!
- Become a Friend of the Design Center: and put your link on the front page
- Submit News, Views or your latest press release
- Submit your Software Review: shareware, freeware, fonts, graphics, utilities -- if you've found software you like, let DT&G readers know about it!
Advertise your products or services among these pages! Call: 540-433-8402 for details.