Microsoft Word automated output
to printer, PDF and other formatsZevrix, Solutions has released WordOutput 1.0, its new software for automating output of multiple Microsoft Word documents to printer, PDF and other formats on Mac OS X.
WordOutput simplifies the output from Microsoft Word and saves users valuable production time and costs by eliminating the hassle to open and print each document manually. Users only need to select the files they wish to output and adjust the settings, and WordOutput will do the rest automatically. And because WordOutput can run in the background, it allows users to keep working with other programs during processing thus using their time even more efficiently.
The main WordOutput features and benefits include:
- Automate output from Word without the need to open each document manually.
- Automate output to PDF with virtual printers such as Adobe PDF, CUPS-PDF and others.
- E-mail, fax, and output multiple Word documents to other formats using appropriate virtual printers.
- Use the same familiar settings from Word's Print dialog.
- Easily add files from the system dialog or by drag-and-drop from Finder.
WordOutput also provides detailed status report during the processing and features an interactive file list with the options to open files in Word and reveal them in Finder.
Zevrix Solutions will also release similar software to automate output from other Microsoft Office programs - Excel and PowerPoint. ExcelOutput and PowerPointOutput are planned to be released in mid-October and November 2007 respectively.
WordOutput 1.0 can be purchased from the Zevrix Solutions web site for an introductory price of US$24.95, as well as from authorized resellers. Demo is also available for download.
WordOutput 1.0 is available for Mac OS X 10.4.2 and higher, Universal Binary, and works with Microsoft Word 2004.
Direct Download Link: WordOutput.dmg
Located in Toronto, Canada, Zevrix Solutions provides productivity solutions for Adobe Creative Suite software, Microsoft Office, graphic file diagnostics and FileMaker Pro on Mac OS. Zevrix Solutions is dedicated to helping professionals achieve more while doing less through automating their everyday tasks, producing error-free documents, saving disk space and cutting production costs.
Participate in your Design Center
Lots of fun and information for all... don't forget, any community is only as good as the participation of its members. We invite your tips, tricks, comments, suggestions and camaraderie.
- Ask for the DT&G Monthly: to receive DT&G newsletter each month, happenings in the Design Center and regular columns like the "Mail Bag" and "Cool Sites"
- Discuss Design & Desktop Publishing : in the Designers' CAFE
- Link to this site, and then show us the link. We'll send you any of our current door prizes, just for your trouble.
- Discuss Photoshop at Photoshop 911
- SUBMIT: a news link, new font, or product review
- REVIEW a website: posted by our readers
- SUBMIT a Website: for review in Web Design & Review
- Submit a Critique: of a popular web site, or YOUR web site!
- WIN PRIZES: in our "Question of the Month" column
- Meet Friends of the Design Center people who care!
- Become a Friend of the Design Center: and put your link on the front page
- Submit News, Views or your latest press release
- Submit your Software Review: shareware, freeware, fonts, graphics, utilities -- if you've found software you like, let DT&G readers know about it!
Learning, training, tips, tricks, and moreThe Design Bookshelf team reads and reviews the best books for the creative visual designer, desktop publishing practitioner and visual communicator. If you want to know it -- we'll show you the very best way to learn it... in the Designer's Bookshelf
Get more out of your computer: join a user group - There are computer clubs around the world called "user groups" where you find fellow computer users ready and willing to share a wealth of information. If you're not a UG member, you should be.. find a group at the User Group Network