for creating textual graphicsBeLight Software releases retail edition of Art Text, their software for creating textual graphics, high-quality headings, logos, web banners and buttons (available in either box or electronic format). Retail edition features additional 50 Bitsream fonts compared to standard edition. For details see www.belightsoft.com
Printfolio is a solution for creating various printing projects: business cards, CD/DVD art, flyers, brochures, newsletters, catalogs, address and shipping labels. It includes Business Card Composer, Mail Factory, Swift Publisher, Disc Cover plus Image Tricks and provides complete integration that allows you to exchange data between the programs... Printfolio
Live Interior 3D is an application that lets users design house, office, apartment, and other interiors with realistic 3D walk-throughs. It includes over 50 editable templates, over 1,000 3D objects and Google 3D Warehouse TM integration. It also imports 3D Studio, Google SketchUP, and Ogre XML, and exports to PDF, JPEG, TIFF, and PNG. Live Interior 3D allows you to move, add and edit furniture in both 2D and 3D views
BeLight Software is an innovative Mac development company based in Odessa, Ukraine. In less than 4 years on the market, the company gained numerous rewards for producing powerful and easy-to-use Mac applications. Specifically, BeLight Software targets DIY niche offering high-productive design&print programs. Live Interior 3D opens a new product line dedicated to 3D design.
Participate in your Design Center
Lots of fun and information for all... don't forget, any community is only as good as the participation of its members. We invite your tips, tricks, comments, suggestions and camaraderie.
- Ask for the DT&G Monthly: to receive DT&G newsletter each month, happenings in the Design Center and regular columns like the "Mail Bag" and "Cool Sites"
- Discuss Design & Desktop Publishing : in the Designers' CAFE
- Link to this site, and then show us the link. We'll send you any of our current door prizes, just for your trouble.
- Discuss Photoshop at Photoshop 911
- SUBMIT: a news link, new font, or product review
- REVIEW a website: posted by our readers
- SUBMIT a Website: for review in Web Design & Review
- Submit a Critique: of a popular web site, or YOUR web site!
- WIN PRIZES: in our "Question of the Month" column
- Meet Friends of the Design Center people who care!
- Become a Friend of the Design Center: and put your link on the front page
- Submit News, Views or your latest press release
- Submit your Software Review: shareware, freeware, fonts, graphics, utilities -- if you've found software you like, let DT&G readers know about it!
Learning, training, tips, tricks, and moreThe Design Bookshelf team reads and reviews the best books for the creative visual designer, desktop publishing practitioner and visual communicator. If you want to know it -- we'll show you the very best way to learn it... in the Designer's Bookshelf
Get more out of your computer: join a user group - There are computer clubs around the world called "user groups" where you find fellow computer users ready and willing to share a wealth of information. If you're not a UG member, you should be.. find a group at the User Group Network