Unique Photoshop Brush Sets
create an unlimited array of unique and stunning designsGraphicxtras.com has released three embellishment brushes packs for use in Adobe Photoshop CS3 CS2 CS 7 + Photoshop Elements 5 4 3 2
Brushes pack 11, 12 and 13 contain 100 stunning hi-impact brush designs each. Stored in native Photoshop brushes format, the brushes are easy to install and easy to access within Photoshop. Use with most of the brushes tools (art history, clone, blur, smear, pattern stamp, paint, dodge, burn + others) to create 1000s and 1000s of unique and stunning designs. The brushes are sized approx. 400 x 400.
The embellishment designs include basic embellish brushes, complex embellish brushes, foliage brushes, flourish brushes, spiral scroll brushes, scroll brushes, Celtic brushes and many others spread over all three brushes sets.
The brushes are royalty-free, all created by Abneil Software Ltd, for use in commercial and hobby projects. The brushes can be used in packaging, designs, web projects, CDs, books, leaflets, record covers, fashion designs, tattoos, surf boards, scrap booking projects, rubber stamps, merchandise and many others
The brushes are download only. The brushes set includes documentation / hints / tips, serial and thumbnail gallery of all the brushes.
The embellishment brushes are also available in a special bundle set of brushes pack 1 - 13. The brushes sets 11, 12 and 13 cost US $7 (or GBP 5 or EUR 6) each
The brushes are part of an ongoing series of brushes designs for use in Photoshop: the series includes additional brushes packs for grunge effects, dots, zigzag designs, flames and others.
Embellishment Brush Packs
Abneil Software Ltd is a UK company specializing in plug-ins and content for use in Adobe Photoshop Illustrator and others. We now have over 200+ graphics products available, and more to follow. Any questions, please contact support. Photoshop and Illustrator and After Effects and Flash and Fireworks and Adobe are registered trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
Participate in your Design Center
Lots of fun and information for all... don't forget, any community is only as good as the participation of its members. We invite your tips, tricks, comments, suggestions and camaraderie.
- Ask for the DT&G Monthly: to receive DT&G newsletter each month, happenings in the Design Center and regular columns like the "Mail Bag" and "Cool Sites"
- Discuss Design & Desktop Publishing : in the Designers' CAFE
- Link to this site, and then show us the link. We'll send you any of our current door prizes, just for your trouble.
- Discuss Photoshop at Photoshop 911
- SUBMIT: a news link, new font, or product review
- REVIEW a website: posted by our readers
- SUBMIT a Website: for review in Web Design & Review
- Submit a Critique: of a popular web site, or YOUR web site!
- WIN PRIZES: in our "Question of the Month" column
- Meet Friends of the Design Center people who care!
- Become a Friend of the Design Center: and put your link on the front page
- Submit News, Views or your latest press release
- Submit your Software Review: shareware, freeware, fonts, graphics, utilities -- if you've found software you like, let DT&G readers know about it!
Learning, training, tips, tricks, and moreThe Design Bookshelf team reads and reviews the best books for the creative visual designer, desktop publishing practitioner and visual communicator. If you want to know it -- we'll show you the very best way to learn it... in the Designer's Bookshelf
Get more out of your computer: join a user group - There are computer clubs around the world called "user groups" where you find fellow computer users ready and willing to share a wealth of information. If you're not a UG member, you should be.. find a group at the User Group Network