Buttons for Photoshop, Elements and Illustrator
Graphicxtras three new Button Themed SetsGraphicxtras.com is pleased to announce the immediate availability of three new Button Themed Sets for use in Adobe® Photoshop®, Elements and Illustrator® as well as a corresponding Fonts Button Pack. Custom Shapes Pack consists of 200+ custom button themed shapes for digital scrapbooking, fashion designs, packaging, books and more.
Many different designs are included, such as two hole buttons, four hole buttons, angled buttons, warped buttons, buttons backgrounds, buttons frames and others. Two related sets have been released including a 530 Buttons set of Symbols for use in Illustrator and also a 200 Buttons (Fonts Pack 11) for many different applications such as Freehand®, DTP and 3D.
The all vector Shapes Designs can be used at any resolution, for small thumbnails or on massive billboards. The designs can be used on packaging, in Illustrations, drawings, fashion designs, digital scrap booking and more. The Shapes Set comes with a gallery and full documentation with hints and tips explaining how to use the shapes.
The Symbols Set includes many additional button designs than the shapes set, containing many variant button designs with pre-built drop shadows as well as 3D and emboss effects to resemble normal buttons. The Symbol designs can also be converted for use as brushes as well as pattern designs or used as basic paths.
The Font Set is similar to the Shapes Pack; all the shapes are basic outline of button designs such as two hole buttons and four hole buttons. The font set consists of three true type fonts for use in many different applications.
* Adobe Photoshop, Elements or Illustrator CS3, CS2, CS, 7, and 6
* All Button Designs Sets are royalty-free, and cost $6 USD (4 GBP or 5 euros) and is download only.
Headquartered in Maidstone, United Kingdom, Abneil Software Ltd was formed by Andrew Buckle in 1995. Graphicxtras.com specializes in plug-ins and content for use in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and others, with over 150+ graphics products available, and more to follow. 1995-2007 Andrew Buckle/Abneil Software Ltd. Adobe, the Adobe logo, inDesign, the inDesign logo, Photoshop, Photoshop logo, Illustrator, Illustrator logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Participate in your Design Center
Lots of fun and information for all... don't forget, any community is only as good as the participation of its members. We invite your tips, tricks, comments, suggestions and camaraderie.
- Ask for the DT&G Monthly: to receive DT&G newsletter each month, happenings in the Design Center and regular columns like the "Mail Bag" and "Cool Sites"
- Discuss Design & Desktop Publishing : in the Designers' CAFE
- Link to this site, and then show us the link. We'll send you any of our current door prizes, just for your trouble.
- Discuss Photoshop at Photoshop 911
- SUBMIT: a news link, new font, or product review
- REVIEW a website: posted by our readers
- SUBMIT a Website: for review in Web Design & Review
- Submit a Critique: of a popular web site, or YOUR web site!
- WIN PRIZES: in our "Question of the Month" column
- Meet Friends of the Design Center people who care!
- Become a Friend of the Design Center: and put your link on the front page
- Submit News, Views or your latest press release
- Submit your Software Review: shareware, freeware, fonts, graphics, utilities -- if you've found software you like, let DT&G readers know about it!
Learning, training, tips, tricks, and moreThe Design Bookshelf team reads and reviews the best books for the creative visual designer, desktop publishing practitioner and visual communicator. If you want to know it -- we'll show you the very best way to learn it... in the Designer's Bookshelf
Get more out of your computer: join a user group - There are computer clubs around the world called "user groups" where you find fellow computer users ready and willing to share a wealth of information. If you're not a UG member, you should be.. find a group at the User Group Network